Just Hurry Up

"W-What the hell are you doing in my room!?!?", Bakugo asked loudly, the only way he knew how to. He walked over to a flushed Yaoyorozu, his anger overcoming his thought process at the moment.

"I told you, I didn't mean to invade your privacy! I just came in here to ask you something..!", she said shyly, before accidentally looking down. "Bakugo!" She immediately covered her eyes afterward, her crimson face turning a whole shade darker than before.

"Well, what is it!? Cut the crap and spit it out!", Bakugo yelled, wanting to get straight to the point. At that moment, though, the dark-haired girl quickly grabbed her stomach, almost falling to her knees. He might be loud, but he wasn't stupid by no means. Though still upset, Bakugo quickly caught on to what was going on.

"I don't think I was going to make it.", Yaoyorozu started, heavily embarrassed she was even explaining this to someone, let alone Explosion Boy. "That's why I came here since you were closest to me...". The grip on her abdomen tightened as she spoke.

Slowly, Bakugo calmed down, walking past the kneeling girl to close the door. He then opened the bathroom door shortly after. "I don't usually do this sort of thing, ponytail." The look in his red eyes had gone soft, showing a rare look of genuine concern. Before he said another word, Bakugo went over to his bed, grabbing a remote. "Just don't fuck up my toilet, grey eyes."

Yaoyorozu blushed at the genuine moment. "Th-Thanks, Bakugo. I truly appreciate it." She quickly got up and made her way into the bathroom.

"Whatever", the teen snarked, "just hurry up." Once Momo closed the bathroom door, Bakugo changed the channel to something more hero-like and turned the volume up. 'Is this what Deku goes through all the time?', Katsuki pondered, rubbing his spiky ash blonde hair up and down, as he waited for Yaoyorozu to finish. 'If so, I wouldn't mind if she was here sometimes....'

15 minutes later...

A toilet flush is heard outside of the bathroom door, much to Bakugo's happiness, and despair. He heard the doorknob turn, with Yaoyorozu exiting. "Forgive me for taking so long..." she said, still blushing hard from what she'd just done. "I'm also sorry for coming in while you were...handling business, let's just say..".

Bakugo was far from concerned about that, however. He'd always seen Yaoyorozu, given they were in the same class, and now in dorms together. What he only began to notice though, was her silky, long flowing black hair, or maybe how cute it was when Yaoyorozu was being shy. What caught his attention more, past the gleaming smile and adorable face, were those grey eyes. They didn't stand out unless someone intentionally looked into them. But when they did, they were something to be beholden.

"Bakugo? Are you alright?", Momo asked, slightly confused why he was staring at her. At least without the usual anger followed up with it.

"Yeah...I'm fine.", he replied, looking back at the TV. "By the way, it's alright. But if you tell anyone, I might have to kill you." Then, as he turned back around, Momo saw a rarity: the hotheaded teen was smiling.

Momo smiled, "I never knew you had a sense of humor, Bakugo." Once again, he looked in her direction, almost immediately mesmerized by that smile.

"W-What!?...S-Shut up!", he said though Momo kept smiling on. Before she left his room, though, she had one last thing to ask him.

"Hey, Bakugo?"

"What?", he responded, back to his usual attitude. Slightly.

"I was wondering, would you like to come to the fireworks show tonight?", Momo asked him, shyly playing with her hair.

"For what? So I could be bored out of my mind?", Bakugo snarked at the girl. "Yeah, right."

"But it could be fun..", Momo tried to insist on him.

"How? Watching some colors explode in the sky?"

"Well, I thought you liked things like that." Momo began to tear up a bit.

"Yeah, when I'm doing it! Now get lost.", Bakugo closed his eyes, waiting for the door to close, and to finally be in peace.

"I'm sorry, then. I just thought that, maybe, you and I could watch the show together....", Momo said sadly, before exiting the room. The door softly began to shut, before a spiky-haired individual appeared.

"Hey, wait!", Katsuki called out. Momo turned back to see a slight blush covering his face. "What time does it start?" His head began to lean down, afraid others would walk by and see his crimson face.

"7:30.", Momo responded, a blush making its way on her face, too. "And don't forget to wear something...less threatening."

With that, Momo finally made her way to her room via the elevator. Bakugo closed his door and made his way over to his bed. As he lied there for a few minutes, he simply closed his eyes, smiling to himself. "I'll be sure to, Grey Eyes."

Just a reminder to all of you, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to read this fanfic! It always makes me smile when I see even one person view, vote, or comment on my works, and this wouldn't be possible without you guys! Not to sound like a YouTuber or anything, but I truly mean these words. I know I haven't been updating consistently like usual, but I've been having some heavy writer's block lately, along with some financial issues going on, too. So please forgive me if it seems like I'm lagging as of late. But as always, have a great day, be safe, and stay fantastic!