A Night To Remember - True Infatuation

"Wow!"

"This is so cool!"

"Amazing indeed, Midoriya."

"I can't wait to dive in!"

"You almost died and the first thing you want to do is go swimming?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You're really a moron, you know that?"

"And I'm proud!"

This was one of the usual conversations from none other than the students of Class A, unique banter found in every student. Many of the other classes were there of course, but like any time Class 1-A took the spotlight once again. Not due to heroics but for sheer fashion ironically enough. One to take clear note of this was Toshinori Yagi himself, otherwise known to the world as All Might, the world's previous #1 Hero.

He was enjoying himself among the likes of the other teachers, namely Shota Aizawa, Nemuri Kayama, Hizashi Yamada and more. These three were famously known for their Pro Hero names, Eraserhead, Midnight and Present Mic respectively. All were pretty much excited to see their students having fun after such a rough set of circumstances, mostly All Might and Shota. Before he could even relax good enough, though, he saw his young successor chatting it up with a fond brunette. A soft smile forms in the corners of his mouth with delight. "Young Midoriya.", he greets the boy, hoping for his usual excitement. However, he only received the overly-nervous and tense young man this evening.

"A-A-A-All Might?!?!?!" Izuku shrieks in a high pitch to rival that of many singers, turning to face his inspiration with hot red cheeks. "H-H-Hey! W-What brings you here?"

Toshinori gives his young successor a quizzical glance, unsure of what was going on. "Um, I WORK here, don't you remember?", the blond jokes around with a small pat on his shoulder. He then looks at Ochako who was also blushing for an unknown reason. "Oh, hello, Young Uraraka."

"H-Hey, All Might.", Ochako politely says to him with a shy wave. Her cheeks were burning with a dark scarlet, leading Toshinori to come to one conclusion: Were these two talking about him behind his back?

'Doesn't seem like something Young Midoriya would do, though.' Toshinori thinks to himself, 'But he has been changing quite recently...no, that couldn't be it.' Reassuring himself aside he looks back to Izuku. "Mind if we have a little chat? It won't take long at all."

"Uh, s-sure, All Might."

XxX

Meanwhile, Bakugo and Momo were trying to find a place to sit for the main event. As per usual, the hothead was yelling and growling at anyone who even dared to look at his date, holding her close to him as her protector of sorts. 'How many people came to this thing? It's nearly packed and we came early, too.' the spiky-haired blond contemplates as he searches for any seats available. Just when he thought he found one, he felt a tug on his shirt. He turned around to see Momo had stopped, shy and reserved as usual. "What is it, Grey Eyes?", he asked with a sigh.

Momo blushes a bit, afraid to say what was on her mind. "B-Bakugo.", she began to stutter out, right hand behind her head as she rubs her neck. "M-May I...borrow something f-from you?"

"Huh?" Katsuki cocked his left eyebrow in curiosity. "What're you on about, eh?"

"I-I left my wallet at home a-and I thought you were hungry s-s-so..."

Katsuki walks over to her, grabbing her soft hand with gentle care. "What do ya want?"

Yaoyorozu's eyes grew a little larger at the sudden action. "Bakugo...", she quietly says, looking down with slight embarrassment.