Sir!

"What do you guys think about these internships?", Ochako asks some of the girls in the common area, "Us first years are supposed to be observing and learning still...".

"I think it's a bit to early to say anything about it, really, ribbit.", Tsuyu adds as she takes a sip from her cup of water. "What makes you ask, Ochako?"

The brunette twirls her hair, "After seeing that guy earlier, and how he moved and used his quirk despite the major drawbacks, it really made me wonder what I could do to improve."

"It's kinda romantic that he rose to the top all the way from the bottom, isn't it?", Mina interjects with a small blush before turning a cheeky grin towards Ochako. "Speaking of romance, don't think I forgot about you and Midoriya."

A dark blush colored Uraraka's cheeks as she tried to hide her face in embarrassment. "C-C-Can we change the s-subject?", she pleads with a whimper.

"Aww, look. You even adopted his stutter!" The pink girl teases poking her cheeks.

"Th-That's not true!" Ochako protests despite her red cheeks saying otherwise.

Momo smiles at their antics, untying her hair as she gently caresses it. "Well, in any case, Mr. Aizawa did give us the green light if we want to partake in the internships."

Their playful mood was slightly interrupted by a yelling Bakugo coming their way. "Bring your damn trash to me!" He roars as Fumikage walked up to him, dumping said garbage. Katsuki looked at the raven in front of him, almost forgetting what he was doing. The urge to talk to her was taking over but, deep down, he didn't want to ruin the fun she was having with her friends thanks to him. So he waved at her, with Momo giving him a gentle wave back and went on about his trash collecting. 'Damn, she's so adorable with her hair down.' He thought to himself, before walking down the halls, hearing a mutter from Midoriya's room. 'What the hell is he up to in there?'

XxX

"What?! Internship?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

These were the words, albeit loud enough to break his eardrums, that Izuku heard on the phone with Gran Torino, better known to him and Toshinori as the man who made All Might who he was aside from his previous master. The subject in question? Izuku's blinding willingness to internship with the older master to get a better feel of the world, and maybe get better control of One For All. "You see, well...", the green-haired boy starts to say, "I was wondering if you were accepting any, but..."

"I look away for one second, and now you are already looking for internships?! Well look at you actin' like a big shot!" The older male sighs, "I'm sorry kid. I've got enough on my plate right now to be taking care of you."

"Well, yes b—"

"Oh, that's right! Other than me, no one reached out to you at the Sports Festival, right, you no-good successor?"

"Erm...! It's because I'm a no good successor that I'll do whatever it takes to get to the No. 1 Hero!" Izuku says thinking back to his fight with Katsuki, remembering the words he told him that night.

"You're just trying to sound cool saying things like that!" Gran Torino says to him in a mocking tone. "For someone like this, you should just go and talk to your master. You know that he's completely devoted to your education."

"But Mr. Aizawa said that I needed to use the connections I made from the Sports Festival..."

"But that applies to those who do have connections, right?", the older male interrupts once more, though this time on accident. "All Might should be able to introduce you to a number of people, shouldn't he?"

"For example...his sidekick..."

XxX

The scene was a darkened room with a tall and slender man sitting at his desk, typing away as a blue-skinned woman bursts through the door not too far away from him.

"Sir!" The girl exclaims as she stumbles into the room, "We have reports of the perpetrator's movements...Hey! Plain clothes again today?!"

The man turns in the direction of the noise, glaring at her with intent. "Give me the information in one go. With energy."

The girl nods rapidly as she starts her next sentence as enthusiastically as possible. "Y-Yes! The leader of the designated villain organization currently under our investigation, who bears the villain name "Overhaul"...he appears to have made contact with the League of Villains!"

In an abandoned building not too far off from the city hides the sinister yet unpredictable League of Villains, with an equally unexpected guest: the terrifying Overhaul.

"If you try talking to him, he's a surprisingly good guy!" Exclaims Twice as he points to the yakuza-like villain. "He gives me the creeps!" (Bold: Normal Twice/Italicized: Twice's twisted personality)

Tomura Shigaraki grins under the hand on his face, almost delighted to hear this news. "Twice...", he slowly begins, "you brought me a good one, didn't you?"

Well, it's been a wonderful journey you guys! This is the end of Players Get Lonely Too, but not the end of this series! The next book, The Path of a Hero, will continue on from this point, and will (hopefully) have longer chapters and amazing things in store! Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll be sure to make up for it in the next book! Have a great day, be safe and stay fantastic! Thanks for all the love and support!