Chapter 11 And Onward? (also annoucements on other fanfics and more)

Alright, guys, gonna keep it short and simple. First, a question for all of you before I write chapter 11: Would you guys like this fanfic to continue, or would it be better to stop it at Chapter 11? Let me know what you think. It's all up to what you all want.

Secondly, I'm writing another fanfic of, you guessed it, MHA, and it'll feature both characters of my own, and one from my good friend HellionX5 (Go check out her fic, too! It's a collab, and she's a great writer and works very hard on these stories, so I hope you guys like it.). This fic in particular will be set during the Culture Festival, and onwards to keep up with the manga as best I can. Also, it'll focus on both Class A and B, though the Support Course and General Studies will get some love, too. Speaking of, I'm doing tons of MHA fics on here, and my other account EssentialParanoia. I know I'm hitting you all with this out of the blue, but trust me, I'm working hard (or as best I can) on these stories. It'd be awesome if you guys could follow my backup account. It has some of my more original content on there, though I'll be uploading/updating on here as well.

Lastly, so sorry for being absent for so long. The reasons Player Get Lonely Too is taking so long is due to me working hard on many of my other fics, some of which have thankfully been published. I'm very passionate about my works, and P.G.L.T. even being a little popular is a dream come true, so thank you all. But another reason for the delay is due to me getting little sleep working on these stories sometimes, and personal issues of my own, mainly me, my mom and brother struggling to find housing. So forgive me for the long delay for Chapter 10 and 11.

I feel like I went on too long like Midoriya, so my apologies. It's 1:45 here, so I should be sleep. But I wanted to let you guys know what's going on, and the reasons for the lack of updates. Trust me, I'm already starting on Chapter 11, it's just the execution I'm worried about. I don't know whether or not to continue or not, so I'm leaving the decision up to you guys (Even though honestly, since this is one of my favorite ships, I might just continue anyway). Anyway, have a great day/night, be safe, and stay fantastic!