Mall-icious Escapades Part 3- When Will It Ever End!?

"Everyone spread out!"

Those were the last words Midoriya had heard from Yaoyorozu, before he, Kirishima and Kaminari were standing bewildered. However, before they could even process what was going on, the girls above immediately caught on. "Deku?", Uraraka yelled loudly, trying to look for her boyfriend. Instantly, Midoriya broke into a nervous sweat, only broken right back out of it by Kirishima's voice.

"Guys, let's go!", he said, already miles ahead of the two. "I know a store we can go to not to far away!"

"Come on, Midoriya!", Kaminari said, who bolted off as well. Izuku started sprinting, but not before turning back or look at his girlfriend. Her worrying eyes and confused look made Izuku feel bad he couldn't tell his girlfriend what was going on. Soon, though, the green-haired boy was gone from her sight.

The trio went straight ahead, leaving the girls to unintentionally follow them. "Let's follow them!", Uraraka said almost leaving her friends. They all looked confusedly at the short-haired girl, surprised where this sudden spirit came from.

"Why, though? They're probably just shopping like we are.", Jiro said, giving a fair point to the situation. She was met with a smirk by Ochako.

"I don't know why, but it just feels like we should go." She then looked at Jiro especially with what she had to say next. "You want to get your man, right?" With a simple yet shy nod, Ochako's smirk grew into her usual bright smile. "Then let's follow those boys!"

The group then followed Ochako's lead, who in turn was following and searching for Izuku and company. "They've couldn't have gotten far.", Tsuyu said, using her natural frog-like abilities to run, or rather jump repeatedly. "If we follow Kirishima's direction long enough, we'll be able to get the drop on them."

"Great thinking, Tsu!", Ochako replied, still trying to focus on where the hell the guys would be heading off to.

Izuku caught up with Kaminari and Kirishima, both of whom were running top speed. The trio tried to politely move along the crowds, but quickly rejected the idea due to both times and being spotted by the girls. "How far is this place, Kirishima?", Izuku asked, nearly neck and neck with the two.

"Just two stores after this one!", the red-haired boy yelled out, pointing to one of the many outlets around them. Still sprinting, the boys finally, after a bunch of pushing and polite apologies from Midoriya, make it to their destination. They enter a well-lit store, complemented by bright and colorful outfits as well. "Here we are, guys."

"Um, what kind of store is this, exactly, Kirishima?", Izuku asked, looking more confused than anything.

"This is a place I recently heard of....the manliest store in here!", Kirishima replied happily, throwing his hands in the air to express his joy. However, Izuku and Denki weren't as excited.

"Uh, I'm with Midoriya on this one. Plus, this looks more....not your style than anything else.", he said, rubbing his neck as he spoke. Denki then shielded his eyes with his right arm, "It's so bright in here."

"Yeah, what's with that, Kirishima?", Midoriya asked following Kaminari's actions.

"I don't know to be honest with you guys.", Kirishima started to say, "Mina brought me here the day when we hung out, and I gotta admit; I'm digging the styles here."

The "styles" Kirishima was talking about had many tastes, that's for sure. From ripped tank tops and equally ripped jeans to bright, colorful T-shirts and hoodies, this seemed like the exact place that Mina would go to. Truly if one were to ask where the pink-skinned girl shopped, this would be the most likely answer. Midoriya and Kaminari's looks were enough to give Eijiro a hint of what they were thinking.

"Dude, I know you wear some colorful clothes, but this is on another level!", the Electrification Quirk user responded, overwhelmed by the outstanding array of light in one store.

"Wait, did you say Ashido brought you here?"

"Yeah. Don't go into that weird thing you do, Midoriya.", Kirishima replied with a smile and a joke.

"Didn't you say you went here while you were hanging out?", Izuku asked once more, now curious.

"Yeah...now that you think about it, you and Mina have been hanging out a lot lately.", Denki butted into the conversation. "If it was last weekend that you guys came to this place...."

"Then that means she purposely brought you here!" Izuku exclaimed aloud surprising the customers in the store. "Ashido must have brought you here, picked some clothes that you would like somehow, and..."

"With you not knowing what was going on, she knew the fireworks show would be tonight, so she hung out with you—"

"All weekend to distract you from finding out until tonight!", Midoriya once more said aloud and high-fiving Kaminari, now kind of scaring the employees. "S-Sorry...", he said, embarrassed a bit.

"What are you—CAN YOU JUST LOOK FOR SOME CLOTHES ALREADY?!", Eijiro said with rage, both Midoriya and Kaminari moving quickly to search for some suitable clothes. Whilst doing so, some unexpected company comes along to ruin the experience; unintentionally, of course.

A panting Ochako and co. came into the store, startling both the employees and customers. "There....you boys.....are...", she said, barely able to catch her breath.

"Uh, you sure you don't want the water I bought?", Jiro asked her, reaching for a bottle already.

"N-No, but....thank you..."

Before anyone could do anything, the worst to come had already happened. A group of armed thugs came into the store, the leader grabbing someone. "Empty the register, or this girl gets shot!", they said, holding someone at gunpoint.

Kirishima was in the heat of it all, looking on in both fear and anger. Behind him in the clothing section for men were Midoriya and Kaminari.

"Kaminari, can you tell what you see?", the green haired teen asked his friend.

"What?! Why's it always me who does the dangerous stuff?", Kaminari whispered to Izuku, who gave him a look of seriousness and concern. Understanding, the yellow-haired teen agreed. "Fine. I'll let you know what I see."

He looked up to see three robbers asking the employees for cash. But they had two hostages with them. Instantly, it both scared Kaminari, yet it also fueled him with unbelievable rage.

"What's going on?", Izuku asked, worried about his friend.

"I don't think you're going to like this.", Denki replied to him, almost upset at what he just saw. "Look."

Izuku, though a little shocked at what Denki has said, slowly peeked to get a glimpse of the scene before him. Once he did, his emotions almost overwhelmed him. Seeing his reaction, Denki instantly pulled him back down towards him. "Kaminari, why'd you bring me back down for?!", Izuku asked furiously.

"Because I know how you feel, Midoriya.", Denki replied softly, laying his hands on Izuku's shoulders. "I know how you are, and going head-on with no Hero License isn't a great idea."

Though he was more than upset, Izuku regained his calm demeanor for a brief moment. "Ok, Kaminari. But we still need a plan to save Jiro and Uraraka."

I hate to leave you all on a cliffhanger, but recently I've barely been sleeping just to write these stories, so I hope you all forgive me for this. I promise the next two-three parts will make up for this cliffhanger! Anyways, hope you have a great day, be safe and stay fantastic!