And To No Surprise!

The dining hall was full of many students, from Class 1-A to Class 1-B. Thankfully, it was later in the morning so most of the classes were already eating. When Izuku and Momo made it back downstairs, they went straight into the hall. Momo just grabbed an apple and some other fruits, while Izuku searched around for what was left. He decided to eat light, due to him trying to relax for once in a while. Pouring a bowl of healthy cereal he saw, and also getting a few fruits, he and Momo made their way to the tables in the living area of Class 1-A.

Once there, though, everyone almost gravitated towards him in a way that would make Ochako jealous. The first of which was Ida, who came towards the young boy and girl with his usual speed and stern excitement.

"Midoriya! Why were you sleeping in all of a sudden!? You're usually one who doesn't slack off." the class rep said, his glasses giving off a glare so intense the two had to cover their eyes for a minute.

"I was just a little tired, Ida. That's all...", Izuku said, which he wasn't lying about completely. It was late when Uraraka came to his dorm, and their talking was at length, at least one hour. He was already tired in his state, which led him to be even more sleepy, so that was one reason he was staying in. And also from dreaming about Uraraka after their intimate kiss.

He still couldn't get the idea of her liking him, but that didn't matter to him anymore. Once she laid her soft lips onto him, he was in heaven. A cotton candy-like taste and the sensual way she licked her lips like she didn't want to lose him made it clear. She did like him. And when he kissed her back...he was really lucky, he thought to himself.

"Midoriya? You ok?"

Snapped back into reality, the One For All user nearly jumped at the sound of his name. "W-what? Oh sorry, Yaoyorozu. I was just thinking about....you know....", he said quietly.

"Oh, right. What're you going to do about that?" Momo asked him in a faint whisper, careful as to not let others know about his and Uraraka's relationship.

"I don't know yet." Izuku wasn't great at explaining things. His constant stuttering, muttering, and overall shyness, and nervous attitude weren't exactly a great deal of help to him either. Besides, how could he explain that he started dating his best friend after she came to his dorm last night? He could blur out the details, but he hated lying about anything, even when he had to, like with "his Quirk". "How would I even start to explain that to the class?"

"What was that, Midoriya?" Ida asked, still standing in front of the two at the table. He was cleaning his glasses while Momo and Izuku were whispering about their situation. "I couldn't hear you while you and Yaoyorozu were talking, I suppose."

Izuku jumped up in fear, lifting the cereal on the table, splashing milk everywhere. "W-We weren't talking about a-anything, Ida!", he said, nervously laughing to ease the situation he was in.

Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, couldn't take lying to her classmate. "Promise to keep a secret, Ida?"

"Depends on what the secret is," the Engine Quirk user replied stoically with a hand on his chin, "but go on."

"We were talking about Midoriya and Uraraka...dating.", Yaoyorozu quietly whispered to Ida.

"Yaoyorozu!", Izuku yelped, before quickly covering his mouth to not attract attention to them.

"Sorry Midoriya," she said with a look of guilt on her face, "but we can at least trust Ida with this information, right? He is one of your closest friends, after all."

Izuku thought to himself for a minute. This was his closest friend, yes, but he was one of the people he and Uraraka hung out with the most. And he, and presumably Ochako herself hadn't thought about telling Ida anything until the time was right. Had he been this selfish to keep this a secret from him? He'd find out sooner or later like the rest of Class 1-A, but at what cost? Finally taking a normal breath of relief (if you could call it that), Izuku sighed with a bit of guilt as well. "I-it's alright, Yaoyorozu. You're right.", the curly-haired teen said with a smile.