So About Last Night...

(Early in the morning, the lounging areas are nearly full on a beautiful day.)

(Inside of the dorms of U.A. High School...)

Izuku Midoriya awakes to find his friend, Ochako Uraraka, in his bed. Izuku yawns then turns to see Ochako, sleeping soundly right next to him. "Aaaahhh!", he starts but covers his scream, careful not to wake her. He shakes nervously, however, coincidentally moving the bed.

"Deku, stop shaking...I'm trying to sleep...", Ochako groaned at him.

Immediately, Izuku apologized to his friend. "I-I'm sorry, Uraraka! I didn't mean to wake you!"

Stretching her arms out, Ochako starts to laugh. "Relax, Deku. I'm just messing with you." The green-haired teenager was wide-eyed with his jaw open. "What?", she asked, leaning her body side to side. The bright rays of sunlight showed off Uraraka's toned body, short brown maple hair, and gorgeous smile.

"Deku, are you al—?" At that moment, she was lost for words. This was the first time she had saw Izuku shirtless. His curly hair shined, while his rock-hard abs glistened in the sunlight. His muscles seem to come out of nowhere, considering his costume made him look sort of skinny. That was far from the case, though, as seen by Uraraka, his upper body looks more than just amazing. "Wow.", she said, the only word coming to her mind at the moment.

"Huh?", said Izuku as if snapped out of a fantasy.

"Um, n-nothing...", replied Ochako, her smile attempting to hide her pink blush.

"Well, while we're awake now, you want to get some breakfast?", Izuku asked softly.

"Sure. Just give me two minutes!" the cheery girl replies.

"A-alright, great!" Izuku watches as Ochako walks into the bathroom. 'This can't be real', he thinks to himself. 'It happened. We kissed last night...Does she even remember?'

Meanwhile, in the lounge area...

"Dude, guess what I found last night?"

"Please don't tell me more "sources" are what kept you up last night?", Denki Kaminari said to his classmate, and perv, Minoru Mineta. Kaminari stood brushing his teeth, with a glass of water and the nearby sink next to him. On the other side, Mineta sat at the table before them, turned in his seat to face Kaminari. Along with them were a few other students. These included hotheaded Katsuki Bakugo, kind-hearted Eijiro Kirishima, jokester Hanta Sero, heavy lifter Mezo Shoji, and friendly loner Fumikage Tokoyami.

"N-no...but what if it was?", Mineta asks, his face more engaged than usual.

"Then I'd do my best to stay away briefly....", Kaminari tells him, with his toothbrush swaying wildly through his mouth. He then spits into the sink next to him.

"How unsanitary...", Tokoyami says under his breath.

"More like disgusting.", chimes in Sero, feeling a little uneasy watching Kaminari.

"You need to set your standards a little higher, dude. And get some soundproof walls...", the yellow-haired teen jokes to Mineta.

"They're already high enough!", the purple-haired boy yells at Kaminari.

"Higher standards, Mineta.", the electric teen whispers aloud.

"Hey, shut up, you damn idiots!" Bakugo said, his explosive personality silencing the two. "I'm trying to watch TV, so shut it!"

"Bakugo, relax!" Kirishima butts in, "What's got you all angered this early, anyway?"

Bakugo calms his tone down just a bit towards his friend. "I barely slept last night, thanks to some of you!" Mineta turns to see Bakugo's intense stare and faces back to Kaminari, terrified.

Players Get Lonely Too -  A My Hero Academia Fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें