Mall-icious Escapades: The Final Chapter

Izuku and Denki sat in the store full of angst and anxiousness, unsure of what to do. It seemed no matter what plan they came up with, it wouldn't play out without someone getting injured. It was either the Quirk Laws in the way, or Kaminari afraid to shock his friends in the process, or one of the gunmen killing the poor two girls. That was until Midoriya came up with a perfect plan.

"Kaminari, how much electricity can you control?"

"1.3 million volts. Why?"

"How much of that can you put into a small shock?", Izuku asked with a face of pure focus. "You might be able to shock those guys easily."

"I don't know, but even if I could, I'd still be hurting you and especially Uraraka and Jiro.", the Electrification Quirk user told Izuku, clearly concerned for his friend's safety.

"Damn." Izuku went through about 5 plans and when he thought of this one, he was sure it could work. And now hearing this news, Izuku nearly gave up on trying to be stealthy and just go in guns blazing. However, before he did, one final idea popped into the curly haired boy's mind. "Kaminari."

The frightened yet angered teen turned to Izuku. "Yeah?"

"Can't your electricity bounce off of hard objects?"

3 minutes later...

The police arrived on the scene, letting the kids walk away freely. While walking towards Momo and Todoroki, Uraraka and Jiro were barely able to breathe, partly due to squeezing onto Kaminari and Izuku, and almost being executed. Kirishima, on the other hand, was being honored for risking his life by Ibara and Tsuyu. "How'd you guys pull it off, ribbit?", Tsuyu asked, an adorable, unintentional derpy smile on her face.

"Well, it's mainly those two you need to thank back there," Kirishima started to say, "but they're pretty occupied, I see." He gave a quick smirk as he looked back at Midoriya and Kaminari almost blue in the face. "But anyway, here's what happened: Midoriya came up with the perfect plan for me and Kaminari."

"That being?", Ibara interrupted the Hardening Quirk user.

"He told Kaminari to use as little electricity as possible as not to shock us. But, in order not to hit you guys or Uraraka and Jiro, he asked me to harden my body as best I could.", Eijiro said, showing off his Quirk for a few seconds. "And when Kaminari's electricity bounced off my body, at the right angle, it hit the gunman's right hand, dropping the weapon."

"And that's when you did that awful thing?"

"Yeah! I punched him so hard, he'll still be asleep by the time he reaches the jail!", Kirishima exclaimed excitedly. "That's when Midoriya quickly gathered you guys up. But I wasn't expecting that sort of speed! It was like All Might came out of nowhere!"

The sudden appearance of All Might and Izuku's name in one sentence made Izuku shudder immensely, felt by Ochako. "Deku, are you alright?", she asked, shaking with him unknowingly.

"W-Wha? Perfectly fine!", the shy teen stuttered nervously.

"And Kaminari with that punch! Dude, you guys were awesome back there!", Eijiro said, acting out the scene in front of Tsuyu and Ibara. "But what matters most is that you girls are alright."

Tsuyu and Ibara smiled softly, "I'm just surprised they let us go with little consequences.", Tsuyu said, holding her index finger against her chin.

"Although I don't agree completely with your actions, I am grateful that you risked your life for us back there.", Shiozaki added, giving a warm look of gratefulness on her face, making Kirishima slightly blush at the compliments.