LUST 11

3rd person
⚠️

"Hmm...S-soonyoung—"

Jihoon moaned as he felt Soonyoung lips in his tiddies as the latter suck it like a hungry baby..

"D-damn Ji, you're so hot." Soonyoung said while staring the beautiful piece of art infront of him..

Jihoon was now topless and his nipples were erected, eyes were half closed as he bites his lips because of the pleasure he was having.

The sight of it was so tempting to Soonyoung as he could already cum because of it.

He remove the only left cloth of Jihoon that covers his now leaking cute size cock.

"S-soonyoung hmm.."

Jihoon moaned loudly as he felt Soonyoung fingers, teasing his entrance.

Nervous yet excited is what he felt right now, all he want is to feel Soonyoung's monster d!ck inside his warm hole.

Soonyoung gets his lube and didn't hesitate to put in his fingers, he was excited as he wants to see Jihoon screamed in pleasure..

He's impatient as he inserted his finger inside of it without asking the male's permission.

"A-AH! I-it h-hurts S-soons.."

Jihoon said in pain but Soonyoung didn't listen to him..

He wanted it rough.

"S-so f*cking tight." Soonyoung respond on how tight and felt the warm heat that wrap into his finger.

Soonyoung is really horny right now, he's impatient as fuck that he added another 2 fingers inside of it.

"S-soonyoung— f-faster—"

Jihoon moaned, it hurts but the pleasure was surpassing the pain as he felt his stomach starting to coil, he didn't knew that he clenched Soonyoung fingers that cause the latter to groan.

"F-fuck Ji... I want to fuck you right now."

Jihoon pushed his ass back to feel Soonyoung fingers but the latter released his fingers that made Jihoon whine.

Soonyoung was fucking turn on as he saw Jihoon being needy and horny to him.

He remove his clothes and unbuckled his belt... he want to have fun and suddenly a thought passed into his mind as he tie his belt in Jihoon's hands...

Soonyoung ran his fingers to Jihoon's collarbone.. to his chest... stomach...

Jihoon bite his lips because of it... he wanted him so bad..

"Soonyoung.."

Jihoon gasped because of Soonyoung slapping his ass, painful but bearable at the same time.

"That's daddy for you baby."

He said at the same time pulled his trouser and surprisingly wasn't wearing a boxer, and his d!ck was sprang easily.

Jihoon's mouth agape as he saw how big Soonyoung was...

"I-is that thing will fit into me?" Jihoon nervously said.

Soonyoung smirked at him and suddenly brushed his hair of what Jihoon said.

So hot..

"Baby can handle it, right?"

Jihoon stared at him, their body were so close, and the male can feel the heavy breath that coming into the guy who is now on top on him.

"I can do it.. daddy."

Daddy..

It was heaven to hear for Sooyoung as he quickly lube his cock..

"Is baby ready?"

"Ready daddy.."

Soonyoung smirked and at the sudden, he pushed his cock inside of it..

"A-AHHH!!!"

Jihoon screamed in pain.. his mouth was agape because he felt the tip of Soonyoung's cock in his protaste.

"D-daddy you're s-so b-big.." He hardly said because of the pain he felt.

Soonyoung bite his lips and move his head back because of the tight heat that wrapping in his big sized cock.

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon who is now pain.. so he hover into him and without permission.. kissed Jihoon like there's no tomorrow.

He untie the belt and as he soon untied it, he intertwine his fingers into the younger's hand.

When Jihoon adjusted at Soonyoung's, the older slammed his dick that cause Jihoon to pulled away and moaned loudly because of it.

"D-DADDY!!!"

He moaned so loud and it likes he's gone crazy because of the pleasure his feeling right now.

"I want you to scream loud as you can baby, i want to hear you moan because I'm fucking you so good. I want you to moaned in pleasure baby.. i want to let them know who is fucking you good baby."

"Y-YES DADDY."

-
-
-

"SOONYOUNG!!"

"SOONYOUNG WAKE UP!!"

Napadilat si Soonyoung dahil may naramdaman siyang may nanampal sakanya.

"W-what happen?"

"You're moaning so loud gago? Nanaginip ka ba?"

Napalingon naman si Soonyoung at nakita niya ang lalaking tinitira niya sa panaginip niya.

Jihoon was only wearing a big sized white tshirt and fuck, its a biggest turn on for Soonyoung.

"And why are you moaning my name Soons?"

Damn!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️