LUST 13

woozi

"Musta ka naman?

I put first a lip tint in my lips before I glanced Minghao who's been busy putting some makeup.

"I'm fine bitch, i took up your advice."

"Advice?"

"Na pag mahal mo, gagawin mo ang lahat para makuha mo siya."

For this one month I've been doing this mission, One thing that I had struck on my mind.

Is to do whatever it takes for your love, no matter how hard it is.

"Bat ba si Seungcheol? Like they are so many other guys who had been lining up for you, yet you still choose Choi Seungcheol?" He replied.

"I love Seungcheol okay? Matagal ko na siyang gusto since highschool pa."

"Well its not love hunny, its seems that you're obsessed to him, or maybe obsessed to the idea that you love him or maybe that you really dont have feelings for him—"

"Hindi ko gagawin tong stupid na plano na to kung hindi ko siya mahal Minghao. Analyze the situation first before you judge." At nagwalk out na ako.

Inayos ko yung stripes kong long sleevs na kita yung collarbone ko and my ripped jeans that almost seems literally ripped because of the big patches of holes in my pants, that cause my milky skin to expose, which I intentionally did.

"Hi babe."

"Looking good Uji."

"What's up babe!" Nagulat naman ako nang biglang may yumakap sa bewang ko kaya napalingon ako kung sino yun, and it was Kihyun.

"Uhm ceiling." I honestly said.

He sarcastically laughed at what I said and pulled me against him that I can smell his minty breath into me.

"Babe, I didn't know you could be so funny but maybe you couldn't be funny anymore because of the pleasure when I shove my dick in your a-hole baby."  He huskily said, and to tell you it disgust me when those words came from him.

I maybe aroused when it comes to Seungcheol or Soonyoung—-

Wait? Why am I thinking Soonyoung! The fck!

"Let go of me Kihyun."

"Babe."

"Let me go while I'm still asking you nicely." I said and smiled at him sweetly.

He smirked at me, which made me pissed. "Oh babe, you like it rough? Don't worry I'll be—"

"what the!!!" Sabi ko habang nagulat nang biglang may nanghila sakin..

Seungcheol?

"H-hey Seungcheol." Natatakot na sinabi ni Kihyun, nawala yung pagka arogante sa mukha niya.

"Fuck off Kihyun, get lost." Pagkasabi ni Seungcheol ay agad na umalis si Kihyun.

"S-seungcheol—wait!" I said when he suddenly pulled my wrist so tight and walked, getting pulled by him. Nakarating kami sa may likod ng campus.

"Seungcheol."

"What the hell was that? I only told you that Soonyoung was your only target, but it seems like your inviting other people to get through your ass—"

"What the fuck are you talking about Seungcheol?!"

Somehow, i started to get pissed because of what he said, he didn't even think of what he was saying.

"You're appearance changed Ji, and I can't deny that you look hot."

Namula naman ako nang kinagat niya yung labi niya, i walked backwards when he begins to walked infront of me.

"It seems like your taking this stupid mission seriously huh?" I shivered at his touch when I felt his hand touching my cheeks.

"Do you really love me Lee Jihoon?" I gulped when his face were a few inches away from my face, and I can't help bit to smell the minty cigarette scent in his mouth.

"I love you Seungcheol." I sincerely said and stared at his eyes, as I want hin to know that I'm fucking serious about my feelings.

"Very good baby." He smirked and touched my lips.

"Because of that, i wanted to reward you for being a good boy to me Lee Jihoon."

I almost held my breathe when his face slowly getting near at my face, his lips coming to my lips..

Shit! Eto na ba ang magiging first kiss ko!?

Onti na lang—

"MOMO PWEDE BA NOT NOW."

Dahil nagulat ako sa biglang ingay ay naitulak ko si Seungcheol at napatingin sa bagong dating..

Which is si Soonyoung and his girlfriend momo.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

to be continued

next chapter ⚠️ 😏