LUST 33

••••

••••

Woozi

It's my fault that I believe him...

"You're special to me Jihoon."

"so he did? omg! Pfft.. he actually said that to me before"

In the end of the day, I didn't went to Junhui's anniversary party and now, I ended up with Hao here in a club. He's talking with his chinese friends while I'm drinking my drink that I ordered earlier.

"You want to dance Ji?" I glanced my way up to Minghao and smiled at him as I shooked my head in response.

I heard him sighed and felt his hands rubbing at my shoulder,"Jihoon, this is what I'm talking about to you since before.  You can't fall to a player like Soonyoung, I know him even the back of his hand and never once I saw him falling inlove with someone." He bluntly said to me.

I clenched my jaw because of what he just said. Of course, Minghao would say that, I'm his friend and I know he is just worried about me. But what's worst is that, I couldn't accept the fact that Soonyoung hasn't fell inlove with someone and that makes my self esteem to be sunken.

What hurts me more is he couldn't asked about what really happened yesterday and just went to side in to his fucking fuck buddy. That bitch, I should have done better to ruin her face.

"I'm just too dumb and naive to believe him." I aforesaid to him. I stood up from my seat and went to the bar lounge to have another drink.

I let myself to be jostled by other people and let a sigh in relief when I gotten out from the crowd. I sit at the bar stool and looked for a bartender until a gorgeous specimen came to me.

"What's your order gorgeous?" A tall chinese guy asked and  smirked at me but I didn't mind because my only focus is to have a damn drink.

"One Moscow mule." I said.

He grinned  first to me before he spoke,"moscow mule coming right up!" He did some kind of magic thingy or whatsoever  and afterwards, he serve     my drink with a lime on top of it.

I grabbed my drink and unhesitatingly drank it straightly. I felt the hot blaze down towards my throat and put down my glass as I noticed that I already emptied it.