LUST 35

••••3rd person

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

••••
3rd person

paano mo ba malalaman na inlove ka? sa pagbilis ng pagtibok nang puso mo pag nandyan siya? o kaya ang pagpula ng pisngi mo pag naririyan siya?

soonyoung didn't knew how to love. In his entire teenage life, he only wanted pleasure and fame. Yan lamang ang nasa isip niya. Love? Nah.. not in his vocabulary.

until he didn't expect the day will come he will realize...

"Hoy simangot ka dyan?" narinig niya si Junhui na nilapitan na pala siya. naririto siya sa party nila Junhui at magisa lamang siya sa may table habang nakatitig sa mga tao na nagsasaya.

he thinks about Jihoon for not coming home to their hotel room and he knows why. of course its because of what he did to the younger and guilt is starting to creep in his heart.

"Nah, i'm just not in a mood right now." pagdadahilan ni soonyoung sa kaibigan. alam ni Junhui ang nangyari pero hindi nalanh niya iungkat ang issue ngayon lalo pa't halatang wala sa mood si Soonyoung.

"I'll just go to have a drink." he excused himself to his friend and went to the bar inside the event. he just go with a mojito to calm his nerves and decided to not have heavy drinks tonight.

soonyoung was relaxing himself at the bar lounge until he saw a certain person at the party,"pinky?" he mumbled and stood up from the bar stool to go towards the pretty woman.

he followed pinky walking with a friend until they ended up at the veranda as he was about to greet her when he accidentally eavesdropped at their conversation.

"girl what happened to your face?" the girl asked pinky which made the latter to wince in pain when her friend touch the almost big wound at her right cheek.

"ugh its because of the stupid elf bastard who slapped me using a hanger because i provoked him so much." pinky irritatingly said to her friend and smirked as she remembered how soonyoung stood up for her against jihoon.

"ano bang ginawa mo dun sa nakasampal sayo?" her friend, eunwoo asked out of curiosity.

"sinabi ko lang sakanya kung ano ba talaga ang posisyon niya sa buhay ni soonyoung at alam naman nang lahat na wala siyang sineseryoso ni isa kaya pinamukha ko sakanya na hindi lang lamang siya ang makikinabang kay soonie! like hello knowing soonyoung, hindi siya makakatagal ron sa dwendeng yun!" pinky bluntly said.

soonyoung heard everything and a fist starting to form in his hands. he gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw as he was beginning to be furious to the girl he defended to jihoon.

love lust | soonhoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें