LUST 39 🔞

"baby your love's got the best of me" - crazy in love remix [ jicheol 🔞]___________3rd person

[ jicheol 🔞]
___________
3rd person

Sinandal ni Seungcheol si Jihoon sa dingding habang hinahalikan ang mga labi nito.

Hindi alam ni Jihoon ang nangyayari sakanya na kusang naging blangko ang utak nito habang hinahalikan siya ni Seungcheol.

"Hmmph!" Jihoon moaned in sensation when Seungcheol brushed his hands to his butt and spanking it so hard.

Parang nalalasing si Jihoon sa bawat paghalik sakanya ni Seungcheol. Nalulunod sa temptasyon at nagsisimulang uminit ang kanyang pakiramdam.

He didn't even know how they ended up here in this near hotel. He just unconsciously let Seungcheol own him with no complaints.

Is this what lust affects you?

Tinapon ni Seungcheol sa kama si Jihoon at pumunta sa ibabaw nito. Jihoon whimpered at the burning sensation flowing through his body.

He only just wants to let this feeling poured out from his body.

Seungcheol took Jihoon's clothes off and as he took everything off, he stared at edible meal infront of him.

"Damn. How lucky Soonyoung is to have this slutty body of yours." Pinadaosdos ni Seungcheol ang kamay niya sa hubad sa katawan ni Jihoon na kinaungol niya.

His perfect collarbones and curves. His pink nipples that are erected for him. His cock that is leaking pre cum to his tummy and lastly, his tight.. tight pink hole that is mindlessly inviting Seungcheol to wreck it.

But..

"B-bakit?" Nahihirapang sinabi ni Jihoon nang makita niya na tumayo na si Cheol.

He smirked at him," I ain't going to fuck you Jihoon." He teasingly said.

Jihoon whimpered in pain at his belly. "W-Why?"

"I'll just fuck you when you beg for me. I want you to beg for me." naiiyak na si Jihoon dahil sa sakit sa puson niya.

He wanted to stop this.

But sadly,

His Lust already overpowered him.

Seungcheol bites his lips when Jihoon spread his legs at him and he saw the younger's small pink hole that is glistening in pre cum.

"S-seungcheol please..." jihoon managed to talk despite of the pain feeling.

"Yes hon?" Seungcheol started to took off his clothes and slowly hovering to Jihoon.

"P-please cheol please." his lustful eyes is starting to be cheol's favorite and he felt Jihoon's hands holding onto his nape, pulling him down and closer to him.

"f-fuck me seungcheol. please fuck me seungcheol please please."

Jihoon was needy.

Needy for Seungcheol.

He is desperate.

Desperate to get touch by Seungcheol.

"As you wish hon."

Jihoon gasped as he felt a huge thing shoving inside of his hole. He felt so full. He catch his breath when Seungcheol begins to thrust him so hard that the bed was creaking so loudly.

Lewd moans.

Loud skin slapping.

and Scent of sex were surrounding from the room.

"Ahh! C-cheol! C-cheol!" Malakas na ungol ni Jihoon nang masundot ni Seungcheol ang kahina-hinaan niya.

"F-fuck! Tangina! Y-you're so tight for me hon." this feeling was so new for Seungcheol.

But he ain't having regrets because fucking Jihoon is like being heaven for him. His warm velvety walls that is sucking his dick so tight that almost making him cum.

"F-faster cheol! Faster!!" Jihoon spread his legs for Seungcheol for better access.

Halos magiba na ang kama dahil sa sobrang lakas ng pagbayo ni Seungcheol. Kinagat niya ang leeg ni Jihoon na mas kinaungol pa nito nang sobrang lakas.

"O-ohh! S-seungcheol i-i'm a-almost—" he was cutted off when Seungcheol claimed his lips once again and pulled away which made an opportunity for Jihoon to look at his face.

Beads of sweat from his forehead and lustful look from Seungcheol was a huge turn on for Jihoon. "L-let's cum together." Binilisan pa lalo ni Cheol ang pagbayo niya kay Jihoon na halos hindi na makaungol dahil sa sobrang bilis ng pag galaw nito.

"S-shit shit shit!" Cheol let a huge groan and deepened his dick inside of him. Not letting a single drop of semen out from his hole. 

Hingal na hingal si Jihoon at naramdaman niya ang lagkit sa katawan niya lalo na ang jizz nito sa tyan niya.

And as he look at Seungcheol, he saw him smiling satisfyingly while looking at his dripping hole and he worked his eyes to stare at Jihoon while smirking at him.

"Damn Jihoon. Ang sarap mo."napatulala si Jihoon habang nakangisi si Cheol sakanya.

And suddenly, Soonyoung came across his mind.

His love for Soonyoung is new and delicate.

but

His lust for Seungcheol was a no joke for him

And in that brief moment, he found himself deciding whether he'll choose Love or Lust.

••••
Fatima's note:
nagbabalik