LUST 42

+ better hurry cause i'm leavin' soon

i'm leavin' soon. +
____________

"Baby?" Soonyoung knocked once again, hoping that Jihoon is inside of the thick door.

One hour had passed and Soonyoung gave up from waiting for nothing. He decides to go to Minghao who is waiting from the lobby. He briskly came down using an elevator and went towards his friend.

"Did you meet him?" Minghao ask nervously. He can feel his heart thumping so fast that he might catch a heart attack.

"He isn't answering me so I figured he went out for a bit." Soonyoung replied.

Minghao knotted his eyebrows, feeling confused as he knew Jihoon was there because he will be the first person to be informed if the lad is going somewhere else.  Soon after, Minghao widened his eyes after he figured that maybe..

Maybe he is with Seungcheol right now. He gaze at Soonyoung, looking sad but there was a glint of hope through his expression. A hope that he will see his precious boyfriend today.

"S-soonyoung.. " He doesn't want  to see Soonyoung getting cheated on by his stupid boyfriend. No. He didn't even care his friendship with  Jihoon at all.

"Ano yon?" Minghao felt a sharp knife piercing to his heart after he saw Soonyoung beamed with pureness, a smile that is innocent that he didn't want to taint it with pain and sadness on his lips and his heart.

"S- si Jihoon.." Minghao stopped. He wanted to say everything he knew and spit the truth to his face but why he is being a coward right now? He couldn't even complete the sentence that he wanted to say.

"Anong meron kay Ji?" He curiously asks.

This is now or never Xu Minghao.

"Jihoon is ch—"

*ring ring*

Minghao was cutted off by the incoming call from Soonyoung's cellphone. The older answered it after seeing Wonwoo's name on his screen and placed his phone on his ear.

"Hey woo? What's with the call?"

[Soonyoung! S-si momo!]

"W-what about her?"

[nagwawala siya sa harap ng dorm moSOONYOUNG LUMABAS KA
DYANyou need to come back here soonyoung! nakakahiya na ang ginagawa niya.]