LUST 36

_____

_____

soonyoung slowly fluttered his eyes open and he was greeted by the sun rays hitting to his eyes.

napalingon siya sa katabi niya at napangiti nang makita niya nakasiksik sakanya si jihoon at rinig rin ang mahihinang hilik nito. tinitigan niya si jihoon, kulang na lang ay minemorize ang itsura nito. ginamit niya ang thumb niya para ihaplos ang labi nito.

"goodmorning baby." agad niyang pagbati dahil nagising si jihoon sa pinagagawa ni soonyoung sa labi niya at tinanggal niya ang daliri sa may labi niya at tinakpan ang bibig niya.

"goodmorning rin." sabi ni jihoon habang tinatakpan ang labi niya. nacoconcious siya sa morning breath niya. natatawa naman si soonyoung sa inaasta nang nakakabata at kinuha ang kamay ni jihoon sa may bibig nito.

jihoon was about to talk until soonyoung captured his lips and give him a butterfly kiss. jihoon responded at the older's kiss and shrugged off the thought of his morning breath. after a couple of secs, their lips part ways and soonyoung glues his forehead to the younger and smiled sweetly.

"thank you." jihoon furrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

"para san?" jihoon confusingly ask.

soonyoung smiled him first before he speaks," for loving me."

jihoon blushed so hard and stares at him. he wish before to have someone who can stare at him like he is the only person in his world and look at him right now, seeing soonyoung gazing at him lovingly.  jihoon only wants to be loved until soonyoung came to his life.

.
.
.

jihoon and soonyoung is at the restaurant at the lobby of the hotel and as jihoon was starting to check the list of the menu, he felt soonyoung gazing at him which is making him uncomfortable. he put down the menu and looked at soonyoung who is still staring at him.

"stop staring at me!" nahihiyang sabi ni jihoon kay soonyoung. they're having their brunch and later on, they will head back to the airport to go home in korea.

ngumiti si soonyoung kay jihoon na pulang pula ang mukha. he couldn't believe he will be whipped to person infront of him. he reached for jihoon's hands and hold it gently.

"i can't stop staring because of how beautiful you are." strike two to jihoon's heart.

kanina pa banat nang banat si soonyoung kay jihoon at dahil malandi si jihoon ay kinikilig siya. who wouldn't thought that the end of their trip in china will be this good. "t-tama na nga kakabanat mo! magorder na tayo."