LUST 17 ⚠️

_____________

_____________

3rd person

Jihoon pulled away from the steamy kiss and looked at Soonyoung with full of lust and desire in his eyes, he was drowned on the pleasure that the older was giving to him.

"S-soons.. touch me." Parang nawala ang ulirat ni Jihoon at napaungol nang pisilin ni Soonyoung ang kanyang pang-upo, at hindi man lang siya uminda sa sakit nang kanyang pwetan.

Soon and after, they reached at Soonyoung's bed, making the mattress wet. The room was fully heard the skin slapping, lewd moans and groans coming from the both of them, as they become one again.

"Nasan na ba si babe?" Momo said to herself, while waiting his boyfriend at the lobby inside the university.

She want to talk things to him as she wonder why her boyfriend was acting so weird this past few days. Its like something was bothering to her boyfriend.

They been together for a year, and Momo sure to herself that she's not one of the girls that Soonyoung dumped with. She may feel that her boyfriend don't love her that truly, but who cares? As long as she have him, its fine with it.

But now, she started to get nervous and thinking what was something going to her boyfriend.

"Tangina Jihoon, sagutin mo yung tawag ko." Napalingon siya sa kanyang kaliwa at agad naman nang sparkle ang kanyang nata nang makita niya ang infamous playboy slash hottie na si Choi Seungcheol.

Pero nagtaka siya bakit niya tinatawagan yung dwendeng nambwiset sakanya?

"U-uhm exkyus mi?" Pabebe niyang sabi kay Seungcheol at nilagay ang buhok niya sa kanyang tenga.

Napalingon naman si Seungcheol kay Momo at napataas siya nang kanyang kilay sakanya.

"Yes?" Ramdam ang inis sa kanyang boses.

"Uhm kilala mo si dwende— este si Jihoon?" She asked and cringe when she said the name of her nemesis.

Agad naman napaharap sakanya si Seungcheol at mas lalo siyang namula nang makita niya lalo ang pagmumuka nito.

"Yes i know him, why you ask?" Parang na eargasm siya nang marinig niya pa lalo ang husky nitong boses.