Part 10||GABBIE'S VIDEO

A/N: OOF! WE BOUT TO DRAMA?!

I WENT TO CAMP AND HAVE A CRUSH ON A COUNSELOR AND I WANNA POST A PICTURE OF THEM BUT I KNOW I CAN'T SO FRICK!

LIZA'S POV:

After waiting for a few hours a notification popped up on my phone screen

Gabbie Hanna posted a new video: It was one mistake

I clicked the video, realizing already that she didn't tell everyone that she lied but whatever.
As long as she's still mah main bish, whatever works.  I watched the video  

"Hey guys, what's up! So I have something pretty important to say.  I first off, just want to apologize.  I said some horrible things about Liza.  She's not a liar or a slut or a cheater.  She was drunk and quite honestly, we all were.  I probably did a LOT of things I regret.  I really feel bad for everything I said to and about Liza and if I could take it all back, I would.  I talked to her and she forgives me for making her mistake public and I really hope everyone else can forgive her.  She was drunk, truly, and I feel incredibly sorry.  I wish I could take back all of my words and all of my hate.  
I don't know WHY I did what I did.  Honestly, I was hungover, angry, and upset.  Liza had talked me into going to that party and so I did.  I thought it was her fault that I got hungover and drunk and sick.  I blamed her.  Even more, she merely kissed him.  I blew the whole thing way out of proportion and I'm so so so sorry for doing that.  He was the one who leaned in for the kiss and she was drunk and I was drunk and it was a lot.  I was hungover and mad when I wrote those things about Liza.  They have been taken off my instagram.  Please follow Liza on social media again, she's not a bad person.  
The showstopper I chose is not a show stopper at all but a person who follows both Liza and I on instagram and that person is random_username_for.the_sake_of.wattpad"

It was a short video but it meant a lot to me.  I texted Gabbie

L: come over to collab?
G: be there in 15
L: love you
G: I missed you
L: I missed us
G: me too <3
L: but it won't happen again :~)
G: Definitely not
L:see you in 15 minutes
G: see you then

GABBIE'S POV:
I texted David (a/n: I used usernames so you can see that David changed his contact for Gabbie and Gabbie changed hers for David)

GabbieISaShow: sorry davey, I know she hurt you <3
David <3: It's okay, I understand you two are bff's
GabbieISaShow: You and I are bff's.  If you don't want me with Liza, I won't be
David <3: I DO want you with Liza but...
GabbieISaShow: But what?
David <3: I want you with me, too
GabbieISaShow: wdym?
David <3: will you go out with me?
GabbieISaShow: Yeah, when
David <3: Tomorrow night will be our first date.  Go from there
Middlemistcameliea: Sounds great
DADDY: Okay, see you then
MiddleMistCameliea: Tell...One person limit
DADDY: You too. 

All had gone to plan.  I had david now.  I didn't even NEED Liza anymore but I was gonna still be her friend because, why the hell not.  
But if this bitch said a word to me about david, I WILL tell her.  

I drove to her house and she greeted me at the door

"WHASSUP, BITCH!" I said
"AGH HOE I MISSED YOU" Liza shouted
"Same.  I'm really sorry I couldn't be truthful.  You must understand why" I said
"Totally, it's fine"

LIZA'S POV:
Wow, now I'm lying to my best fren.  Like, no bish, it's not fine.  GO FIX THIS.  

Gabbie and I made a video for my channel where we ate Nasty, expired candy.  We also made her video which was to eat candy from around the world.  
(a/n: I know these videos took place at Gabbie's place but that's OKAY!) 

Then Gabbie went to the bathroom.  My phone died so I saw if my thumbprint was still in her phone.  It was.  I got on her phone and the first thing to pop-up was iTunes. I closed her tabs but paused when I saw texts with her and someone named "DADDY".  I was intrigued.  I started reading their texts to figure out who it was and realized, it was David.  David asked her out.  Today.  He asked Gabbie Hanna, my "bff" out for a date tomorrow night.  I was pissed but like, low-key I was happy for Gabbie.  

I walked towards the bathroom.  I saw Gabbie and we were both holding something up (I was holding her texts up) and at the same time we both said
"Were you gonna tell me?!" 

She was holding up my anti-depressants.  Guess we both had some explaining to do.  

A/N: OOF! SAUCY SITUATION.  WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW?! (Okay and just a lil hint, there may or may not be some Kriza in the next chapter (there is) so just watch out for that)

sorry this chapter is kinda short.  it's like, 200-700 words less than I usually do lol.  

Love you all

STAY ALIVE FRENS ||-//