Part 13||Ughhhhhhhh

A/N: 700 reads?! You guys are too amazing, honestly.  Anywho, thx for sticking with my story <3 it means a lot!  I read all your comments and check all my notifications so ik when you vote or add it to a reading list and it means so much to me every time!!!  anyway, I have a pic up there along with the video.  The video doesn't have anything to do with the story, I just wanted to share it with y'all\.  It's a great song, tbh.  

LIZA'S POV:

When they were at the door, I just didn't even know what to do.  Not after what happened LAST time they visited.  

"Look, I'm really sorry.  I shouldn't have treated you like that" They said
"Sure you are.  I wanna forgi-" I started, but was cut off by Kristen

"But she fucking hates you, david so....SCUSE ME? COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE?!" (a/n: i had to)

"Look, Liza, I don't expect you to forgive me.  I will NEVER expect you to forgive me after what I did to you but I just want for you to always know that I am sorry and that I should have trusted you and I never should've trusted Gabbie and what I did was wrong and I really hope that maybe one day, we can be friends again" David pleaded
"You know what's funny, david" I asked
"what?" he asked nervously
"You hope we can be friends again and I hope we never speak again" I say maliciously, slamming the door on his stuttering, sad self.  

I broke down sobbing, right then and there.  I was hiccuping and crying and I collapsed onto the ground, feeling more useless and broken then I've ever felt before.  I could feel my entire personality just shatter into millions and millions of pieces, going everywhere.  The thing is, no matter who looked, we would never find all the missing pieces.  I was so broken, so fucking broken that I just CAN'T be fixed.  I guess 'We're broken people' seems pretty damn accurate now.  I don't understand why it's like this.  It just shouldn't be.  I might not be perfect.  But I have never done anything to anyone but a lot of stuff seems to be to done to me.  

I felt strong arms wrap around me and knew it was scotty.  He set me on the couch, next to Kristen.  I layed my head in her lap while she played with my hair.  

"Why did seeing him eff me up so bad?" I ask
"I don't know, but I'm glad you stood up for yourself" Scotty said
"It was so HARD" I complained
"What, his dick when he saw you" Scotty said, making me laugh.  Honestly, I strongly believe we all need a scotty in our life (a/n: we rly do)
"Yes, that's exactly what I meant" I said, laughing while wiping a tear from my cheek. 

Who needs David when you have these guys?

Granted, the next knock on the door had me extremely nervous

A/N: Sorry it's short (my life story).  I just have to go to bed cause school tomorrow and I still have all my homework.  If ya don't know, my parents take my laptop and phone every night.  They forgot I have my tv.  So that's how I can read stories and I can comment at night but can't write stories.  I'm on mah tv.