𝟎𝟐✧ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TWO!
sand storms. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

The Tatooine sun beamed down on Carmen Bradshaw as she stood outside, staring at her surroundings. When the blonde had woken up still in the Star Wars universe, she was sort of glad. After realizing she could help Anakin, it caused her to wanna stay. He was literally an angel before his mother died and Carmen was going to do everything in her power to make sure that the light stays inside of him forever. She didn't want it to die out of him like in the movies. And there's some other major factors that needed to be fixed here as well.

One thing she didn't like about being there was the violence. She knew she wouldn't be able to run away from it because Star Wars literally revolves around it. So, she needed to be prepared. Finding a blaster sooner or later in case of an emergency would be the best bet to stay alive.

Just as she was about to turn around to head back inside the homestead, something catches her eye and they widen in surprise.

Oh shit! This can't be happening! She thought as she stared at the blue figure in front of her.

"This is happening, Carmen." The blue glow of his tall figure stated in a calm voice, his hands folding in front of him.

Carmen gulped as the thought of him reading her mind just struck her like a lightening bolt. She felt embarrassed that she had forgotten an important thing that huge.

"Qui-Gon." Carmen bowed her head in his direction in respect. He was an old and wise Jedi and she didn't want to seem stuck up around him and not at least bow in front of him like she had seen Obi-Wan and Anakin do so many times. "What brings you here?"

Qui-Gon nods at her and watches as she straightens her head to stare at him. "I am here to speak with you."

Carmen tries to think of a reason as to why he would need to speak with her. He never visited anyone in his force ghost during the movies, so this confused her to no end. Maybe it's the fact that she wasn't from this world. She hoped he wasn't there to tell her she needed to leave.

The force ghost of Qui-Gon raised his hand as if to stop her from something. "Do not think to much of this, my dear. I am here to talk about how you are currently here when you are not from this time."

"Oh." She mumbled. "So why am I here? Not that I'm complaining, but I do want to know."

Qui-Gon smiled in amusement at her impatience. "The force wanted you here. You have a mission that only you can fulfill as I'm sure you already figured out based on the look upon your face."