𝟏𝟗✧ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER NINETEEN!
don't worry, i'll
be back soon. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Morning time rolled around quicker than Carmen would've liked it to. The blonde wasn't ready to face the green Jedi just yet, because she still isn't ready to decide on what she's going to do. There was a lot of different pros and cons about both decisions. Pros; she gets to be around Anakin more, have training in battle, learning how to control her bond better, and lastly, getting to carry her legacy that was passed down from her father. Cons; she'd have to do lots of thinking which was something she hated, she'd have to have a master that was someone other than Obi-Wan, and she'd likely get hurt on missions.

Going through it all in her head, the Pros outweighed the Cons. She just didn't want to admit it yet. Thinking about what she wanted was a huge step and which ever she picked, would determine her path into this new life that the girl had slowly started to create here. She had just graduated from High School and here she was, already planning everything out. It's absolutely terrifying. It made her question how some of the girls would rush into things as soon as they stepped foot out of those double doors.

Carmen stared out from the window of Anakin's huge room and watched the city come alive as people had just started getting around for the day. She could get used to this sight. She suddenly feels hands wrap around her shoulders and it almost caused her to jump in her seat, but she knew who's hands they belonged to, so her body relaxed.

"Good morning, my love." Anakin's morning voice is very pleasing to the ears and she was already starting to get addicted to it. "How did you sleep?"

The blonde leaned into his embrace, "Alright, I'm still deciding on what I want to do. What do you think?" She turned around to face him as he took a seat beside her.

Anakin shrugged, "I wouldn't want to see you out on missions without me and possibly getting hurt, but you being a Jedi would be awesome. We possibly would get to see each other more and that is a plus in my book."

"I think I just need a little bit longer to think. This isn't something that takes two seconds to decide." Carmen smiled and grabbed his hand, "What are your plans for today?"

"Well, Obi-Wan called me in for a meeting with the council. Not really sure how that's going to go, but I have a few minutes to spare if you want to spend that time making out. I wouldn't be apposed to it." Anakin smirked.

Carmen wanted to laugh. She was so in love with this man, it was starting to take over her thinking. She nods at his request and takes a seat on his lap, her legs wrapping around his thighs. She could feel his breath fall on her forehead due to him even being taller than her while sitting.