𝟐𝟓✧ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE!
new revelations. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

1 year later...

Carmen had been on a few missions since becoming a Jedi and not one of them had been as hard as this one turned out to be. Maybe it was because she didn't have Obi-Wan or Anakin with her, instead, it was just her and Ragwynd along with R2 and Pk-9. Yoda wanted to see her progress and decided to send her off on her own, Ragwynd tagging along because he had been bored of waiting around while Padmé did senator things. The mission wasn't too hard, it was just the fact that she's slightly scared she'll mess something up. Obi-Wan usually helped soothe her nerves like the father-figure he is, but he isn't there, and it sucked.

Sucking in a deep breath, the blonde takes a sip of water, before letting out a sigh. Her eyes squinted at the sun that shined from Jakku, ignoring the way the annoying sand crunched beneath her feet as she walked towards their destination. What was up with this damned world always sending her to planets filled with the one thing she despised most? It's like they wanted her to suffer.

It's not like I'm going to save the galaxy or anything. She sneered in her head, rolling her eyes at the thought. Shaking her head slightly, she snaps out of it and follows Ragwynd as he walks through a tunnel that lead to a cave. Apparently, an older man had something important and they were supposed to pick it up, no questions asked. Totally not weird.

Just as Carmen goes to take another step, her senses pick up on something around them and her right foot pauses in mid-air, eyes closing for a split second to concentrate. Lightsaber igniting with a snap, eyes flying open, she turns around, cutting the creature in half with a fluid motion.

This causes Ragwynd to turn around and start shooting whatever he could see through the darkness. He could make out shapes due to the green light coming from Carmen's lightsaber, which helped a lot, but there was still so many of them. Whatever the creatures were, they sure as hell didn't like them coming into their home, that's for sure.

"Go get the information from the man, I'll hold them off!" Carmen didn't give him a look, but with the way her shoulders were tensed up, he could tell she would yell at him more if he didn't comply, so he did.

After about two full minutes of the finishing off what was left, Carmen felt lightheaded. Trying to calm her racing heart from exploding out of her chest, she takes a seat on the ground, ignoring the sand so she could get back on track. Some of the creatures had nipped at her head, but that's not the only thing to cause her to feel this way. It had to be from the stress and lack of eating on their trip here.