𝟏𝟔✧ 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
medbay talks. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Bright colored, white, lights had been the first thing Carmen had woken up to. Confusion slowly sinks in and she looked around the room, only to find herself in some sort of medical bay. The last thing she remembered was talking to Anakin and Obi-Wan about getting knocked out. Is that what happened to her? She felt really tired and her eyes blinked about a thousand times a second. It felt like she hadn't slept in days. To top it all off, the bright sky of what looked to be Coruscant filled her senses and beamed on her ghostly skin.

Her mouth was dry as she tried to speak, not even knowing if someone was in the room with her. Looking around for something to drink, she spots a glass of water on the side table and quickly grabs it, downing the substance that was held within it. She then grimaces as something stings on her shoulder. Carmen takes a second before glancing down to the spot, a white patch covering it. She had forgotten about that.

"Thirsty, you are." Yoda spoke up, his voice tired from yesterday's events. He watched as she turned towards him in surprise, clutching her heart due to him scaring her. "Much to discuss, we have."

Carmen sat the cup down and faced him again, but she stayed laying down, afraid if getting up too fast would cause her to become light headed. "Yes, we do. What happened?"

Yoda took a seat beside her, sitting his cane down to lay against it. "Pass out, you did. Sure you are of what happened afterwards, hmm."

"I know some things. I told Anakin to make sure he didn't get his arm chopped off, is it still apart of his body?" She didn't really say it'd get chopped off, but close enough.

As Yoda studied her features, he could notice Qui-Gon in her. It caused joy to fill in his heart as he thought about his old friend. She's the last thing that was apart of him and Yoda was going to make sure nothing ever happened to her.

"Safe, his arm is. Just a long scratch, possible scarring, is all. In the hospital, he and Obi-Wan both are, check on them, you should."

Carmen nodded, and got up off the hard bed in a slow pace. "I think we should talk. How about tomorrow, does that sound good?"

Yoda just hummed in agreement, grabbing his walking stick and standing up. He is the first to walk out, the blonde slowly following him, as he directs her into Obi-Wan's room first. "First one awake, he is." He then leaves her to walk in by herself.