𝟎𝟔✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER SIX!
the truth will set you free.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Carmen woke up and instantly knew she was in some sort of dream. Her eyes had to focus from being shut for a while and she gets up off of the ground in confusion, walking around the place she was at. It looked to be the Jedi Temple. Everywhere around her felt cold. What could she possibly be doing here and why here of all places?

"You are here for me, darling." The voice of Qui-Gon Jinn breaks her out of her thoughts and she turns around to find him standing a few feet away from her with a small smile shining on his face.

Carmen walked a little closer to him and gave the man a confused look, "As much as I don't mind seeing you, Master, but why are you here again? I already know what I'm supposed to do."

Qui-Gon starts walking away and Carmen gets the hint that he wants her to follow him. "There's something I need to show you. It is very important that you see this before you find out from someone else." He stops in some room and as Carmen steps in, their surrounding area changes.

Carmen looks around the place and took note that they were currently on a planet she's never seen before. She glanced around and takes notice of a woman lying on some sort of bed and a man standing above her, holding onto her hand.

It looked as though the woman was dying and the man was trying to help her. Carmen moves a little and it's revealed that the man was the same one currently standing beside her and showing her this.

"Are you sure I need to see this?" Carmen whispered, not really sure she should see a woman dying that looks like it was the love of his life.

Qui-Gon glanced towards her and the tiniest ghost of a smile danced on his face, "It is important that you do."

As much as Carmen didn't want to watch this person writher in pain, she knew whatever was happening is important to her. So, she keeps her eyes on the two people.

"Qui-Gon, you must protect her. Make sure they do not take her from you. If they find out what we did, you could be banished from ever being a Jedi again. Please, take care of her." The woman pleaded, squeezing onto her lover's hand. Tears rolled down her eyes as she talked about keeping someone safe from harm.

Carmen tries to keep her emotions hidden from the master beside her, but he knew what was going through her head. The confusion on who the woman and girl she happened to be talking about were.