𝟎𝟒✧ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER FOUR!
explosions & friendships.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

The only decent thing about traveling with someone she didn't know, was the fact that Pk-9 was on the ship with them. If it had not been for him, Carmen probably would've died from Ragwynd being so rude to her. She knew that he didn't know her or even trust her, but he could've at least made small talk or something. She tried to avoid going to the cock pit where he was steering the ship and instead focused on Pk-9 as he showed her where everything was.

They had been flying for a while and Carmen knew that it was getting closer and closer until she could finally meet her crush. She already knew that she would be a blabbering mess and probably say things that would freak him out. But that's how everyone is with their crush and she is human. That's what humans do.

Whilst being on the ship the short amount of time, Carmen observed everything that was around her. She had never seen something like this back at her home. It could've been the same as a boat or airplane, but Carmen didn't know. She'd never been on either one before.

Another thing that she loved seeing was the many stars that littered the atmosphere. Seeing them on the tv screen was one thing, but actually getting to see them in person was one of the best things that could've ever happened to her. Alongside this journey.

"If you don't mind my asking, miss, but why do you need a ride to Coruscant?" Pk-9 was the first to break the silence as they sat at the back of the ship.

The blonde thought about it. She didn't want Ragwynd asking questions, but what about the droid? Surely he's trustworthy. But, she wasn't going to tell him everything.

"It's alright," Carmen smiled softly at the droid before she turned her head to stare over at one of the crates that sat in the corner. "I'm meeting up with a friend that I haven't seen in a while. She doesn't know I'm coming and I want to surprise her."

The lie slipped off her tongue so easily it was almost as if she was a professional. She really hoped droids couldn't detect when someone is lying or she's screwed.

The droid nodded his head towards her, "I am sure she is going to love the surprise."

"Now that I answered your question, you can answer mine." She smirked at him, wishing she could see emotions on his face. "How long have you been with Ragwynd?"

"That is a long story, miss. I am sure you wouldn't want me to bore you." He shook his head, dismissing what she had said.

Sometimes she forgot how proper and boring droids could be. Well, besides R-2. He was really sassy and she honestly couldn't wait to meet him soon.