𝟏𝟓✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER FIFTEEN!
the attack of
the clones.    )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Fear currently ran through the girl's body, practically taking over her senses. She was scared to step foot in the arena where the nasty bugs were going to crush her. Deep down, Carmen knew Anakin and the others would help her if she needed it, but she also knew they'd have to concentrate on escaping themselves. It was going to suck. At least there would be extra people added, hopefully that'll be better.

Another thing that bugged her was that she knew Obi-Wan was tied up at the moment. It crushed her to know he was in pain, but they would rescue him soon. She just hoped he'd understand everything after she explains. He deserved to know just as much as the others, if not, more. He knew Qui-Gon the best and she knew he'd love the idea of her being his blood.

Geonosis is definitely a lot uglier in person than on the television. The atmosphere surrounding the mountains was like fog, but much more yellow. There wasn't any buildings surrounding it, just rocks. And the bugs made a lot of noise. As they come across exhaust vents, as Padmé liked to put it, they go inside of it as an easier way to sneak inside.

Padmé gets up and starts saying how they needed to follow her lead because she didn't want a war. And that maybe she could find a diplomatic solution. After saying her statement, she takes off.

Ragwynd rolls his eyes, "I have given up arguing with you, so let's smash some heads in." He smirks, following the girl out of the ship.

Anakin turns in his seat and is met with Carmen staring down at the controls, a lot on her mind. He could tell she was scared, hell, he was too. "Come on, darling. You'll be fine. I told you, I can help you if it is needed. If you can scare off sand people, you'll be able to scare off anything."

Carmen appreciated his words, they actually helped a little. "Thank you, Ani. But, I'll be happy whenever this is all over. Can I have a hug before we get off the ship?"

"Of course," They both get up and he pulls her into a loving hug, one she craved. "Now, let's go in there with our heads held high."

Carmen nodded before turning to tell the droids to stay put. She remembers them not listening and deciding to go after them. And Threepio gets his head on a different body.

As soon as the two walk out of the ship, they're met with really dark smoke surrounding them. It was a good hiding spot she must admit. She had totally forgotten how mysterious the place actually was. Sometimes she skipped to the best part to see Anakin and him only.