𝟎𝟖✧ 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER EIGHT!
beautiful naboo.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

The planet of Naboo was the best thing Carmen had seen in her life. With the bright sun leaving small kisses on her body and the beautiful waterfalls, Carmen never wanted to leave the place. It was magical. Definitely a lot better than the city she had just come from.

As soon as they had finished eating their lunch, Padmé was called into a meeting with the others of her planet. And since Anakin had to go with her as a bodyguard, Carmen had stayed behind with Artoo.

She glanced at the droid and smiled, "I'm Carmen. It's very nice to meet you."

Artoo beeped back to her, and to the blonde's surprise, she could actually understand what he was saying. Nice to meet you, too.

How can I understand him? Carmen asks in her head, hoping Qui-Gon would get the memo that she wanted to speak.

Your powers are starting to kick in the longer you are here. Just like me, you have the force in you and everything else that comes with being a Jedi.

That makes sense. Thank you.

Carmen can feel his force bond leave which meant he was gone from her mind at the moment. She was slowly getting the hang of the force.

She watches the beautiful people of Naboo pass by and Carmen grew a little jealous. They all had a perfect tan and the biggest smiles on their faces. Their lives must've always been filled with happiness and joy. She wished she had that.

"Let's go." Anakin brought her out of the thoughts that roamed her mind. He wasn't demanding with his tone as he stayed close to the two women to make sure they stayed safe.

Padmé linked her arm with Carmen's left one and they took the lead as the Jedi and Droid followed behind. "I'm so glad that you get to see all of the lovely things my planet has to over. I can not wait until you meet my family as well. They're going to love you."

Carmen laughed at her friend, "I would sure hope so. It would be awkward if they didn't like me." They both shared a laugh, the blonde genuinely enjoying herself.

"Of course they would like you, who wouldn't?" Anakin chimed in, overhearing their conversation.

Carmen blushed, her heartbeat going a million miles per hour in her chest. She tried to quickly hide her emotions from the boy, but he already knew, a smirk growing on his face.