𝟎𝟑✧ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER THREE!
goodbye tatooine.     )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

Taking a sip of the blue milk she had just been given, Carmen Bradshaw stared at the woman in front of her, waiting for a response. She had just finished explaining what had happened and how she had gotten on Tatooine. The blonde included how in her world, Shmi was just a character on her television. Carmen had opened up about the fact that Shmi died by going out by herself, but she didn't explain Anakin's turn to the dark side or anything else.

In all honesty, the blonde was terrified of how the older woman was going to react. If some random person had claimed they were from another world to her, she'd probably think they were crazy. And if someone told her how she was supposed to die, she would most likely faint.

Shmi Skywalker blinked a few times before looking towards the blonde again, "So you know what's going to happen before it actually does? And what about my son? Is he alright?"

Carmen sits the glass of milk down, "Yes, I do. That's how I knew I was supposed to save you. It didn't exactly show your kidnapping, but Anakin finds you on his own and I just couldn't let him see you like that. And yes, he's alright. He's quite the Jedi."

The mother sighs in relief before giving her a smile, "I'm glad to hear that. And thank you," she reaches across the table they were sitting at and grabs her hand. "Thank you for saving me and looking out for my son."

"It's my pleasure." Carmen squeezes her hand. The older woman's hand was much more warmer than her own. "Anakin's a great boy."

Shmi lets go of the teenager's hand and frowns in sadness. "I really wish I could see him again. I want to see his dirty blonde hair and his soft blue eyes that remind me of the beautiful sky."

Carmen felt bad. If she had a son and he was miles and miles away, she'd probably cry herself to sleep every night. She really hopes Shmi doesn't do that though, because her heart was too kind to feel that kind of pain.

"I was planning on visiting Coruscant. I wanted to have a talk with Padmé and I know for a fact she will be there. Anakin won't be too far behind her, so if you want, I could tell him that you miss him."

The brunette teared up as she nodded in a quick manner, "Yes, please tell him! That would be a lovely thing for you to do. Oh, Carmen, you're the best thing that has happened around here." She threw her arms around the younger girl and squeezed.