𝟐𝟎✧ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER TWENTY!
it would be my honor.    )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

A few hours have passed since the last time Anakin had been in the love of his life's presence. He missed everything about her that made him fall deeply to begin with. The way her dimples would sink into her beautiful pale skin whenever she would beam at him. Her long blonde hair that flowed in the Coruscant wind. The pang in his heart was intensified the second he couldn't see her lovely face anymore.

The male Jedi snapped out of his thoughts quickly as someone snapped their fingers in his face. He glanced towards the person and realized it was Padmé, her brown eyes giving him a look of sympathy. He hated that look. People tended to give it to him a lot.

"Did you hear what I just said?" The Senator asked him, staring at him with a sad look that was blended with frustration. "Since the clone wars has just begun, I might need more protection than what they are giving me. Do you think they could put Carmen with you?"

Anakin stared down at his hands, "That is highly doubtful. She hasn't had any proper training, Yoda or anyone else on the council, wouldn't let her. And if I am being honest, it's best if she stays where she is. I do not want her out here trying to protect someone else when she can't even protect herself just yet."

"You are probably right. I'm sorry you're missing her, I am too. You definitely miss her more, though. I'm sure once she gets the training she needs, she'll be fighting alongside you."

"That would be amazing." Anakin smiled at the thought, actually happy for a second.

The two sat in silence for the rest of the trip, the beautiful blonde stuck on both their minds.

"Lot of thinking, I had to do. Very good points, you made." Yoda hummed as he and Carmen walked down the long hallway together.

The small green man really did go through all of the points she had made to him. The Jedi code has been around for centuries, which meant it was finally time to change it up. Sometimes, old things die and it's better to let them.

Carmen looked straight ahead, watching the many Jedi walk around the temple. "That's good. And what did you decide on?"

Yoda sighed, stopping in his tracks, causing the taller girl to also. "Decided to change up the code, I have. Very old, it is, time for a change."