1

*Ring-Ring-Ring*
"Wake up Y/n." Said a voice as the annoying alarm clock was turned off.
I woke up startled not knowing whose voice that was. I then realized who he was, my "boyfriend" he giggled at my shocked face he then leaned over to my side of the bed giving me a kiss on the cheek. I was annoyed by this but decided to let it pass since he was my latest toy.

"Ten more minutes" I said with my grumpy voice while closing my eyes again "I don't want to leave my true love behind." I hugged the pillow that was right beside me tightly refusing to leave the warm and cozy bed just to go to my newest school also known as hell.

"I didn't know you loved me that much but did you forget I am going to the same school as you" he said while smiling a cute bunny smile. I frowned as he opened the curtains letting the light in his room.

"I wasn't talking about you Kookie I was talking about the bed and my beautiful sleep." I said as I got pulled off the bed by Jungkook  while reaching both of my arms towards it whining. He just giggled as I said "I will come back for you my love." as he carried me away bridal style.

He carried me all the way to the room besides his since I was living with him (for now) he put me down gently and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips I returned it. We kissed for like a minute and then he said, "Get ready for school, I'll make breakfast come down in at least ten minutes if you don't want us to be late for school on your first day." I nodded my head while smiling cutely at him, he giggled and pinched my cheek before closing the door and leaving me in my room.

I've been living with Jungkook for 2 weeks now after my parents finally decided to kick me out of the house after knowing I'm a playgirl and that I won't change my ways.

Flash Back-
I was outside my house on the yard with all my things scattered all over the place. I called Jungkook since I was dating him with tears all over my face. "Kookie can you p-please come over to my house quickly, I n-need you."

He answered me with a worried voice- "I'm on my way right now just wait like five my more minutes." I answered ok and hung up, I was grabbing all my things and stuffing them in two suitcases that were also outside since I "bought" those. Those were actually from a guy I had played he gave those to me as his gift so we could go to the U.S together, we went spent a month together then I left him after he said the words I love you, I can't stand those words.

(Still in the flashback) Jungkook came 10 minutes later instead of 5 he ran out of his car and gave me a hug with a worried expression. I cried into his chest like a baby while hitting his chest. "Your late, your late, you came late, you hate me too." I said almost whispering as tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes, repeating those words over and over again. He hugged me tighter and caressed my head with his hand while stroking my hair saying, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, there was traffic, I don't hate you don't say that I won't ever hate you, I care to much about you to hate you."

He let go of me after I was done crying and grabbed my suitcases and the things I didn't pack and put everything in his car. He then came over to me and carried me to his car opened the door and set me on the passengers seat put on the seatbelt and walked over to the drivers seat and drove to his house the ride was silent until he carried me in and set me on his bed.

He was about to leave to get my things but I stood up walked to him and pulled him back by his wrist I kissed his lips passionately, he moaned in the kiss, "Y/n are you sure" he said as I was pulling him towards the bed. I pushed him on the bed and continued kissing him and we made love we were dating for a month after all and of course this wasn't my first time but it was his so I was the one in charge of everything.

Back to the Present-
Kookie does have a special place in my heart but if I wouldn't change for my parents I won't change for him either. I have reasons why I haven't changed but you'll know about them later on.

I quickly ran to the bathroom in the room to take a shower, I ran out of the bathroom I took an 8 minute long shower I ran to the closet which had all of my clothes. I quickly changed into short black shorts that went a little higher up then half way down my thighs and a cute white crop top with thin see threw stripes so I had a white sports bra under so it wouldn't be so noticeable.

I brushed my dripping wet hair as fast as I could and let it down then I ran into the kitchen to meet up with Jungkook and of course the breakfast which I could already smell from upstairs

A/n- Hello I hoped you enjoyed reading this I know it's kinda long I'm sorry for my typos/mistakes be aware English is not my first language. This is not a Jungkook FF so please don't fall so quickly for Jungkook's charms and please don't kill me. I know I'm not good at writing stories but I haven't slept yet and it's already 6a.m so my mind is about to explode and my eyes are closing I'll try to post again this week I won't have a specific schedule even if it's summer and I don't have anything for my lazy ass to do.

m so my mind is about to explode and my eyes are closing I'll try to post again this week I won't have a specific schedule even if it's summer and I don't have anything for my lazy ass to do