16

What was going on room 215? Jungkook's room?
I looked at the nurse she looked down, "I'm sorry but please stay seated until the doctor comes out."

I walked towards Suga and Jimin slowly but collapsed on the floor as tears started streaming out of my eyes, "This is all my fault if I would've stayed with him last night nothing would've happened."
I wiped my tears but they continue falling.

Suga and Jimin ran to me and they kneeled beside me, "it's not your fault... you didn't know this would happen." Suga said wiping my tears away with his sleeve.
Jimin took of the jacket he was wearing and put it around me lifting me up.
He carried me bridal style to a chair in the waiting room he carefully placed me down.

I continued crying, I wanted to run to the room really bad but I would've gotten in the way... what if I make things worse?
Suga was drawing on my back with his finger while Jimin went to get me water.

The same doctor that was yelling orders a while ago came to the waiting room, "is there any family members for Jeon Jungkook"
I immediately stood up, "what happened to him is he okay?"
"I have to know your relationship with him first" he looked at a paper.
"I'm his.... girlfriend" I wanted to see him so bad.

"I'm sorry but I can only give the information to a family member." he was about to walk away but Suga stopped him.
"I'm his cousin." he gave the doctor his I.D and told him his relationship with Jungkook's family.

"Ok then I'll tell you... privately." he looked at me.
Suga nodded and gave my hand a squeeze before going with the doctor to a corner of the room.
I sat back down and waited for Suga to come back.

After 5 minutes he came back with a blank expression.
"What- what happened?" I stood up and stood in front of him.
"He is okay"
I sighed with relief.
"But..."
"But what?" I looked at him worriedly.
"But nothing he can't leave today but tomorrow he's free to go." he smiled.

I wacked his head with my hand before sighing again, "can we see him?"
"Yes" he rubbed the spot I hit.
"I have the water." he handed me and Suga a water bottle.
"What happened?" he looked at Suga confused.
"She hit me" he paused, "and Jungkook is fine but he was about to follow the light in the tunnel."

"Let's go" I grabbed the water bottle and headed to the hall that I saw Jungkook being pulled into.
Once we were outside of the room I froze, I knocked lightly and opened the door slowly.

There he was, pale and with the parted lips but alive.
I stared at the monitor that showed his heart rate and pressure and all of that.
He had a needle which connected him to a bag that was above his head.
I watched as the water dripped one at a time to the tube.
His head was on a cushion and his body was covered with a very thin blanket.

His eyes were closed and I could see all the scratches and bruises clearly under the bright light.
I sat down beside him on a chair and held his hand while the guys sat on different chairs on the other side of the room.

I stared at his face and pulled his hair away from his face gently.
"Y/n... saranghae (I love you)" he was sleep talking.
I squeezed his hand, "I'm here Kookie" I whispered.

I looked at the guys as they just stared at us, "What? Have you guys never watched a romantic drama?" I smiled at them trying not to laugh.
They looked at me with a blank expression.
"You guys are no fun." I pouted.

I felt Jungkook's hand squeeze mine bringing my attention to him.
His eyes were half open and he was smiling slightly.
"Your awake!" I hugged him.
"Owww"
"Sorry" I let go of him but squeezed his hand.
"Where am I?" he said with a weak voice almost like a whisper.
"You're in the hospital" I watched the guys as they stood up and walked to the bed.

"How are you feeling," asked Jimin kneeling beside me and facing Jungkook.
"I feel a little bit in pain." his voice was getting worse.
"Try not to talk" I said feeling his head with the back of my hand.
He nodded.

"Hey dude, long time hasn't it been?" Suga was standing behind me.
Jungkook nodded.
"Do you remember what happened?" I asked playing with his hair.
He shook his head.
"You had a car accident, that's all I know I don't know any details." I looked at Suga, "Did the doctor say anything about what happened?"
He shook his head.

"Should I call the doctor to tell him he's awake." Jimin asked while looking at me.
I looked at Jungkook and back at Jimin, I nodded.
"Thanks Jimin" I said before he walked out.
He looked at me smiled and nodded.

I looked back at Jungkook and caressed his cheek.
"Suga are you really his cousin?" I looked behind me to see Suga was gone.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎