13

Well the watchers left and I somehow ended up with Jaebum in the VIP room.
We stayed there for the rest of the night until it was daytime.
We were both naked so I had to go find my clothes and leave.
I put everything on and left sleeping Jaebum on the couch.

I walked out of the nearly empty club and to Jungkook's house since it was closer then EXO's house.
Once I got there I took a painkiller and took a shower.
I looked at all of the marks I had all over my body from the last few days.

I leaned my head on the wall and sighed as water poured on me, "I'm sorry Lia I really am the worst mother ever."
I got out of the shower after finishing and walked to the sink with a towel around my body, I brushed my teeth and put on a face mask.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to my closet I rummaged thru my clothes and pulled out something cute that covered more than I was used to-

I got out of my room and barely noticed Jungkook leaning against his room door looking down and covering his face.
Was he crying?

"Ju-Jungkook?" I asked making him look up surprised.
He did have tears on his face before I could say anything he covered his face like a flash.
"What's wrong?" I walked towards him.
He didn't answer

I ruffled his hair and sat beside him.
"You know you could tell me anything right, I can't judge anyone even if I wanted to." I smiled slightly
He still didn't look or say anything.

"Do you want me to leave, I could pack my stuff and move into EXO's house" I stood up and was about to walk away but Jungkook stopped me by holding my wrist.
"Is it fun?" was all he said
"What is?" I looked at him confused

"Sleeping with so many guys, is it fun" he looked back down covering his face again but not letting go of my wrist.
"It-it is for a while but you wouldn't understand" I sat back down beside him
"What don't I understand?" he looked at me

I sighed, "even if I told you you wouldn't understand"
"What wouldn't I understand?!" he yelled at me
"You wouldn't understand the pain I feel thinking HE might come back for Lia someday and kill her or me! You wouldn't understand the pain of being alone! You wouldn't understand the pain of having a child you can't take care of away from you! The pain of being all alone in the hard times! The pain of being thrown out so many times! So if being with someone different helps for a little while I'll take the chance to feel something different even for a little while!"  I had tears streaming down my face

I felt him hugging me, "I'm so sorry Y/n I should've...I should've..."
I continued crying
Jungkook started crying too
I hugged him back and we both cried together
"Idiot" I said in between tears

When we both finished crying we let go of each other and I stood up.
I looked at the time, "we are already late for school so let's not go."
I walked to the kitchen and made some sandwiches since I was lazy today.

I started cutting the vegetables and felt hands wrapping around me.
I turned my head slightly but could tell it was Jungkook by the smell.
"What are you doing?" I continued chopping vegetables.
He didn't answer
I sighed and put the knife down I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him.

He simply smiled a bunny smile as we made eye contact.
I pinched his cheek, "So cute"
He pouted, "I'm not cute"
I giggled

He kissed my nose
I giggled and he kissed my cheek
I continued giggling as he made sure to give me kisses all over my face he ended up giving me a peck on lips.
"Oh no you didn't" he started running around the kitchen while I chased him.
I finally caught up to him and pushed him against a counter putting both of my hands around him blocking his way out.

I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips which startled him.
I giggled but suddenly he was the one blocking my way out.
He smiled and started kissing me.
I kissed him back.
It was a sweet yet passionate kiss.

He was so gentle as he carried me to his room.
We continued the kiss and it led us to his bed.
We had sex and slept.
I woke up and felt someone caressing my hair.
"Your awake" he whispered with a husky voice
I nodded and hid under the blanket.

He giggled and took the blanket off of my face slowly, I rubbed my eyes.
I looked at him and he smiled
Time for me to go.
I smiled at him before standing up and changing.

"Where are you going?" he said changing as well.
"I'm going to an amusement park" I was done changing into the clothes I was wearing earlier.
"I'll go with you" he finished changing
"Do whatever you want" I walked to my room and sprayed perfume on myself, I tied my hair into a messy bun and did some light makeup.

I walked out the front door followed by Jungkook he opened the passengers door for me and went to the drivers seat.
He drove until we reached the only amusement park in our city.

I got out of the car and jumped happily, Jungkook laughed and we walked to the entrance.
I bought my bracelet and Jungkook bought his, we went straight to a roller coaster.
We were waiting in line when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder....

A/n- sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎