6-Explicit?

"Y/n wake up, wake up it's time to go." I woke up feeling something wet but gentle on my forehead and the tip of my nose.

"5 more minutes" I said in my groggy voice as I was opening my eyes halfway slowly. I heard a sigh from the person trying to wake me up.

"I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." He said as he carried me bridal style out of the classroom. My eyes went wide when I felt I was being carried but it was so cozy so I just closed my eyes again leaning into whoever was carrying me.

"Aish you really are lazy aren't you. Wake up or I'll drop you right now." He sounded annoyed. I didn't say anything but I hugged whoever he was tighter. After a while of hugging him I finally said something, "Let's stay like this a little bit more, please." I hugged him tighter and somehow leaned more into him.

"I didn't think you were the sweet kind but it looks like it." He carried me until I felt him sitting down. I opened my eyes again and noticed we were on a bench and I was laying on his lap.

I closed my eyes again not looking at who he was yet, I just felt so secure in his arms. I opened my eyes again finally deciding to look at his face only to see KAI.

"I know I have a gorgeous face but there's no need to stare." He said with looking at my face until he finally looked at me and we just stared at each other for what seemed like hour which was actually less than 5 minutes.

"I know I'm beautiful but no need to stare." I said copying what he just said to me. He just laughed, I must say it was a gorgeous laugh.

"Kai could I ask you something?" he nodded his head, "Can I stay at your house for a while since I used to live with my boyfriend but we broke up and I don't want to bother him."

Kai looked surprise at the favor, "sure if you tell me who was the jerk that used to be your boyfriend."

"He's not a jerk, but I don't know what we are anymore. I thought he would stay my friend but he doesn't want anything with me anymore." I said as tears were urging to fall from my eyes. Kai seemed to notice as he hugged me putting my head back on his chests since I was still on his lap.

He carried me again but I was to tired to say I could walk, besides it felt nice not having to use my legs to get everywhere. He carried me towards his car and set me in the passengers seat. He got in on the drivers seat and started driving while I fell asleep.

(2 hours later)
I woke up in a room I had never seen before, I immediately got up and ran towards the bedroom door bumping into someone when I was about to run to the hall.

???-"Owww"
I rubbed the back of my head as I had fallen at the sudden impact with the mystery person. I saw a hand stretched towards me so I grabbed it, I was pulled up. I looked at the face of the person that helped me up and who I had bumped into not so long ago.

"Are you alright?"-???
I nodded my head, "What about you?"
"I'm fine but may I know your name?"-???
"Y/n, what about yours"
" I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you." he said as he stretched out his hand again so I could shake it.

" he said as he stretched out his hand again so I could shake it