22 (Pregnant?!)

I looked at Tae and he looked shocked as well.
"I need a pregnancy test." I said looking at him serious.
He nodded and walked out of the bathroom, "right away."
I walked to the living room and picked up Lia front the couch.

"Let's get you your food." I set her on the chair Tae had specifically bought for her not so long ago.
I grabbed a slice of the pizza and broke it into tiny pieces for her and left her to go to the bathroom again to throw up.

After ten minutes Tae came back with a bag full of pregnancy tests.
"How many is there?!" I grabbed the bag from his hand.
"I wasn't sure how many or what kind you wanted so I bought four of each and there was ten different ones so there is forty in the bag." he looked at me innocently and smiled his box smile.

"Thank you Tae but you didn't have to buy so many... two or threefold any would've been fine." I said laughing.
He scrunched his nose and left.
I immediately grabbed a pregnancy test and did what it said.
I had to wait ten minutes, I grabbed another one and did the same.

I paced around the bathroom until 14 minutes passed. I took a deep breath and grabbed the first one that I had used.
My heart dropped... POSITIVE.
I looked at the other one... POSITIVE.
I can barely take care of one.
I started crying while holding my stomach.
Tae came in running and hugged me, "What's wrong?"

"Te-test" was all I could say.
He looked at them and hugged me tighter, "it's okay, I'm here now."
I buried my face in his chest and cried harder.
Lia was crying to so I wiped my tears, "Go check on her."
Tae looked at me with an are your sure.
I nodded, "Go."

I looked at my tummy which had a life in it.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure your okay." I said putting my hand over my tummy.
I walked out to see why Lia was crying and noticed she was happily smiling with Tae.

"Why was she crying?" I said looking at them.
"She was scared of being alone." he muttered squeezing one of her cheeks.
I smiled, I feel the same.
I walked over to her and picked her up, "I'm here for you to Lia."
I kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Y/n... we have to talk." said Tae.
I nodded and looked at Lia to see she was falling asleep in my arms, I carried her to her room and set her down on her bed.
I closed the door quietly and walked back to Tae which was waiting on the couch in the living room.
I sat down beside him.

"Who's the dad?" he asked looking at the floor.
I hadn't thought about that, "I don't know."
"Who have you slept with without protection?" he looked at me.
"Ummm... Jungkook, Sehun, Jimin, Kai, Suga, Xiumin, J.B, BamBam, Baek... and you." I said looking at the T.V which was off.

"So you're saying there was ten guys that could be the father... including me." he sounded shocked.
I nodded and looked at him with tears fighting to come out, "I'm the worst mother... I already know that."

"You aren't the worst mother but one of the stupidest persons I know for thinking that." he said hugging me, "I'll be the father of that child."
I shook my head, "I'll be happy if it's you but if it isn't I don't want you to have another pain in the back that you don't deserve."

I stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll take care of my child, even if there isn't a man to help me."

A/n- sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎