20

She immediately started kissing me and hugged me tightly.
"Why mommy here early... where to?" she pointed to the car.
"I came here for you and we're going with your appa." I fixed her hair a little while carrying her in my arms.

"You're getting heavier by the day." I muttered.
"I'll carry her." Taehyung said reaching his hands out for me to hand her over.
I carefully gave her to him and she started kissing all of his face, "appa!"
His eyes widened and I could tell his heart melted when he hugged her tighter.
I giggled and walked to the car sitting on the back seats, "I'll take her on my lap for now." I said reaching out for her.

After a while of driving Taehyung stopped the car and got off.
He opened the door for me and carried Lia off of me, "I'll spend a lot of time with you from now on since I haven't been there for how long?"
"Almost 3 years." I muttered.
He froze and nodded, he locked the doors of the car and I followed him to a house, he opened the door and we walked in.

"Welcome home, it's a little messy since I haven't been here for a long time." he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Pwetty," Lia said smiling and looking around.
I nodded and was filled with memories.
I sighed and walked towards them taking Lia back onto my arms, "it's time for you to sleep."
I looked at Lia and she nodded yawning.

I giggled at her cuteness.
"But first let me take a picture of her." Taehyung said pulling his phone out of his pockets.
I set her on the floor and leaned her back against a wall.
"Don't want to," she pouted and looked away.
"I'll give you a toy." Tae said walking to a drawer and pulling out a toy bus, he handed it to her and she smiled.

"1, 2, 3" Tae took the picture and smiled a box smile.

I smiled at them, "now time for you to sleep."
Lia started closing her eyes slowly.
"You'll sleep in the guest room." Tae said picking Lia up.
He walked to the hall and into a room a little bit later he walked back out of the room.

"She fell asleep really fast." he still had the box smile plastered on his face, "my heart melted." he touched his heart and made a dramatic hurt face.
I laughed at his action.
"What are you laughing about?" he walked towards me slowly and my first reaction was to run.

I ran around the house followed by him.
I somehow ended up stuck between his arms and the wall.
"I won," he said smiling his box smile.
I laughed and our lips ended up connected,  we kissed passionately but it was gentle.

I felt my heart soften and melt, I remembered the past when we were both happy.
"Sorry" he murmured in between the kiss.
"About?" I murmured as we continued kissing.
"Everything," he murmured as he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.
I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.
We ended up taking this to his room.

I woke up completely naked with a blanket covering me.
I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Tae.
I covered his naked body with the blanket I was using and went to his closet and some drawers.
I grabbed stuff to wear and went to his bathroom.

I took a shower and put on his clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tae was still sleeping

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tae was still sleeping. I walked out of the room quietly and looked into Lia's room.
She was awake and playing with the blanket.
I sighed, "what are you doing?"
"Hungry," she pouted.
"Let's see what he has in the kitchen." I walked over to her and carried her out of the room and to the kitchen.

" I walked over to her and carried her out of the room and to the kitchen

I set her on a couch and walked into the kitchen.
I looked around and decided to make some pancakes.
I was working while facing the oven and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
I turned my head slightly to the side to see who it was and of course it was Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" I flipped a pancake over.
"Hugging my babe," I felt him put his chin over my head and hug me tighter.
"Look Tae.... I'm not your babe or anyone's for that matter... a night together means nothing to me." I said that but something did feel different with him.
His grip loosened a little, "I know" he muttered.

We were both quiet for a while until he finally spoke, "where's my daughter?"
"On the couch," I said flipping a pancake over.
He let go of me, "she's not there."
I immediately looked at the couch...
she was gone...

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎