4

A handsome guy around my age, I'm 17 he should be around there. He smiled at me and said, "You are one of the prettiest girls at this school it's the first time I've seen such natural beauty at this dungeon." I giggled this guy is funny. We talked for a little bit until the teacher stopped talking and stared at us.

"Am I interrupting something" said the teacher angrily as he slammed his ruler on the table. I glared at the teacher another thing I hate is being interrupted it pisses me off. I stood up looked right into the teachers eyes and said "Why yes you are, you annoying asshole can't you see we were talking."

The teacher and students all stared at me with disbelief in their eyes. The teacher simply told us if we wouldn't pay attention in class then to leave it immediately until we decided to finally pay attention.

I hurriedly packed my things and the guy that I was talking to earlier did the same he finished before me so he waited a couple seconds, when I was done he grabbed my hand and pulled me when we reached the door we stopped I smirked and turned towards Jungkook waved bye at him and mouthed see you later Jungkook just gave me a small wave.

The guy that I was about to leave with saw me talking to Jungkook so he glared at me and Jungkook he was about to pull me out of the class but I smirked again pulling him back. I whispered in his ear my plan for payback on the teacher he smirked as well then he followed it.

He kissed my lips in front of the class he held out his middle finger at the teacher while I did the same with mine it was a passionate kiss even if I just met the dude we had a tiny tongue war as we shared each other's saliva. Some of the class clapped some stayed silent and some covered there faces which mad me chuckle in the kiss.

Jungkook looked heart broken and I felt bad but I told him before and I still feel the same he is just a friend with benefits to me nothing more nothing less. After the kiss we noticed the teacher was running towards us with the ruler. Both the guy I just met today and I yelled bye to the teacher and ran out of the class room holding hands laughing at the teachers pissed off face.

We ran to the rooftop and he finally let go of my hand I couldn't stop laughing. When I finally stopped I looked at the guy and asked him his name- Sehun was his answer I told him mine and we just giggled at the thought of the teacher again.

Sehun and I decided to continue the kiss from earlier the kiss turned into making out so we ended up doing the "deed" on the schools rooftop I was obviously not his first so it was fun since he already knew what to do

Sehun and I decided to continue the kiss from earlier the kiss turned into making out so we ended up doing the "deed" on the schools rooftop I was obviously not his first so it was fun since he already knew what to do. Only problem is he didn't have a condom on but we didn't think about that until we were done.

"What do you think I should do if I end up pregnant because of you idiot!" I yelled at him as I madly put on my clothes and grabbed all of my things and stormed into the school again. He quickly changed into his clothes but I was already storming towards the door when he was done. He ran after me and grabbed my wrist holding me back.

"I don't want to be pregnant Sehun not now not ever please understand why I'm mad." I said with my worried tone and face expression "Please let me go now, you weren't supposed to be the next one you were supposed to be after someone else."

"Sorry Y/n I'm so sorry if i did ruin your life I would never forgive myself, please forgive me I want to be by your side if something does happen." Sehun said as he caressed my hair he gently gave me kisses on my cheek as he pulled me towards him my back now facing him as he was back hugging me he continued kissing my cheek slowly trailing down my neck he started sucking on my neck leaving marks as I tried not to moan. To late I already did he smirked on my neck as he continued doing his work leaving a trail of saliva behind.

It was time for lunch finally I was so hungry I ran into the cafeteria I quickly got my food and sat at an empty table, Jungkook appeared out of no where and sat with me. I noticed he was frowning while looking at me he wasn't looking at my face but my neck. I remembered what happened earlier today.

I quickly covered my neck with my hand trying to cover all of the hickeys as they were all over the place

I quickly covered my neck with my hand trying to cover all of the hickeys as they were all over the place. Jungkook's face was still frowning but he looked away from my neck. "Did you have fun." he said coldly staring at his food. I flinched at the tone of his voice, this was the first time I heard him speak like this at me.

"I'm sorry Kookie I-I want us to break up.... I'm so sorry please let's break up I really care for you as one of my closest friends... I don't want to hurt you any further you already know why I'm like this and you also know that I won't change so please Kookie I'm begging you to stay friends with me and let's break up." My eyes had tears about to fall and pour down my face, I regret ever starting a "relationship" with Jungkook I should've acted as if he didn't exist that way none of us would be hurt right now.

"Ok Y/n I agree with you, let's end it here you can continue living at my house as long as you want but don't talk to me and act as if you can't see me please that's all I'm asking of you so that I can forget you." he smiled a little and I nodded as the tears were already falling from my eyes. He wiped them with his thumb and kissed me on the lips one long passionate and sweet kiss I returned it and we kissed for as long as we could hold our breath.

A/n: ImportantI want everyone to be aware I will try to include most members from each group in this FF but be aware it might me nearly impossible since it is me

A/n: Important
I want everyone to be aware I will try to include most members from each group in this FF but be aware it might me nearly impossible since it is me. I will try my hardest and if you really want me to include someone from BTS/EXO/or GOT7 comment who you want since I'm basically doing this at random... please understand and thank you for reading(≧∀≦)