15

"Babe!" she hugged Jimin.
He pushed her off of him, "Yeri, I told you... we broke up a year ago, get over me and find someone better."
She pouted, "But your the only one for me and you know it."

"I'll walk around some more..." I pointed at a hall and let go of his hand when he nodded.
I continued my tour by myself until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said as I picked up papers that he dropped.
He just stood there and I handed him the papers.
"Watch where your going" he sounded annoyed.
I looked at his face closely trying to remember where I saw him before, that's when it hit me.
"Oh! Your one of Jungkook's friends from our old highschool, what was your name again?"

He looked at me confused until his face changed to regret, "shit" he muttered.
"I see you remember me" I looked away.
"Y/n? The school hoe- I mean the schools player?" I could feel his stare.
I nodded slowly, "weren't you a grade or two higher than me?"
He nodded, "Yoongi or Suga works"
I looked at him confused.
"My name" he muttered

"Oh! I'll call you Suga then

"Oh! I'll call you Suga then." There was a pause, "do you need help with your papers." I looked at the stack of sheets he was carrying.
"If you don't mind" he gave me 1/4 if the stack.
"Not at all" I said as we walked in the halls

"So... what are you doing here?" he talked while we walked.
"I am going to work here." we continued talking small talk until we reached Jimin's assistants office.
"We're here." he opened the door and walked to a desk and put all the sheets he was carrying there.
"Is this your office?" I asked as he took the sheets I was carrying and put them on top of his.
"Yes, cozy ain't it?" he pulled out a chair in front of the desk and signaled me to sit down, I did.
He sat down in front of me on the big chair with wheels.

"Do you know what job your going to do, yet?" he said leaning back on the chair
I shook my head, "not yet"
"That's strange usually Mr. Park sends a letter through the mail saying what job you received." he sat up straight and looked around his desk.

"I know Mr. Park personally so I didn't need to fill out anything." I started thinking about how he offered me the job.
"I already knew that." he continued looking for something.
"How?" I looked at him confused.
"The clothes you are wearing are his, aren't they?" he rummaged thru a drawer.
I nodded, "You have a good eye, Suga"
He smiled and opened another drawer.

"What are you looking for?" I was getting annoyed by the rummaging sound.
"Something... how's Jungkook." he continued opening a different drawer.
"He's... fine" I had to pause after remembering all of the times I had made him suffer, "I have to call him"
"Call who?" he finally stopped rummaging.
"Someone..." I pulled out my phone, "could I for a sec" I gave him my puppy eyes.

He slightly blushed and nodded, "g-go ahead"
"Thanks Suga" I dialed Jungkook, "answer, answer" I started muttering.
After the 5th ring he picked up, "Jungkook... it's me Y/n sorry for leaving like that yesterday and not calling you earlier."
No answer.
"Jungkook?" I was getting worried.

"Sorry miss but this is not Jungkook speaking, it's a worker at the local hospital in 154th dr. your boyfriend is currently in the hospital."
I felt my heart drop, "He- he is where?!"
"In the hospital miss, please keep your calm he is currently in surgery..."
I hung up.

I stood up as tears were falling down my face.
Suga stood up and looked at me with a worried face.
He walked over to me and hugged me covering my face in his chest, "shhhhh it's ok tell me what's wrong?" he whispered caressing my hair.

"Ju-Jungkook is in the...ho-hospital." I cried harder.
"It's ok, I'll take you there... I'm sure he's okay he is a strong kid after all." he wiped my tears away with his sleeve gently.
I nodded.
He grabbed his keys and took my hand dragging me behind him.

"If you don't want people to see your crying face you may cover your face with my shirt." he whispered loud enough for me to hear.
I did by pulling the back of his shirt to my face while walking behind him carefully to not step on his shoes.

"Y/n?" I heard Jimin's voice say.
I didn't say or do anything but continued following Suga.
"Y/n?" he pulled on my arm making me face him.
I covered my eyes with my arm, he hugged me and covered my face in his chest.
"What did you do, Yoongi" I could tell he was glaring at him.
"I didn't do any-" I didn't let him finish
"H-he didn't do... an-anything wrong" I uncovered my face and wiped it with the back of my hand before backing away from Jimin.

"Le-let's go" I looked at Suga.
He nodded.
"Where are you going?" Jimin pulled on my arm again to face him.
"The-the hospital" I turned back around to face Suga.
"What happened?" he asked while I walked with Suga towards the elevator.
"Ju-Jungkook" We were already on the hospital.

"I'll go" he hopped into the elevator.
When we were inside of Suga's car everyone was quiet.
I looked out of the window the whole ride, when we arrived to the hospital. I jumped out of the car and ran inside followed by the guys.

I immediately went towards the one of the ladies working their for directions.
"Is a Jungkook here?" I was talking fast
"Let me check for you dear." she typed something on the computer and looked at me.
"It says he's in surgery right now but will be in room 215 if everything comes out alright."
"May I go to that room or do I have to wait-" I couldn't finish when I saw Jungkook on a bed being rolled to a hallway...he didn't look good, with a pale face and parted lips followed by scratches and bruises.

"What happened to him?" I had to resist the urge to run after him.
"He had an accident with a car." she was looking at her screen.
Suddenly doctors and nurses started running towards the hallway Jungkook was taken to.

"Room 215 we are losing him!" a doctor started yelling to the nurses that were pushing a cart full of equipment, "Hurry! He is almost gone! Everyone move out of the way!"

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎