8

Once we arrived at school I felt like someone was watching us so I decided to look up to see who it was. I immediately regretted it once I saw everyone was staring at us. I was already pissed by the situation of Kai and Baek so I glared at them

"See something you like." I said with my pissed tone while sending death glares.
I felt my hand being held tightly and I remembered that Baek and I were still holding hands.

People wouldn't stop staring so I might as well give them something to look at. I stood infront of Baek without letting go of his hand I pulled his hand with all my strength and he came forward. I stopped him from falling on me with my other hand and kissed him.

My hands were now on his chest, I could feel he was stiff at first but then he started to loosen up a bit until he started to kiss me back. I smirked in the kiss since I could hear people whispering about us.

The kiss was sweet but deep I could feel he was full of lust. We kissed for about two minutes until I felt someone pulling me away from Baek.

"Yah!" I said as I was pulled behind someone
I looked up to see who it was but I couldn't really tell since they were wearing a beanie. The figure was familiar somehow.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" pissed off Baek said.
"I'm her boyfriend and I'm taking away what's rightfully mine." said the person that hid me and was still holding my hand
This voice I, I know this voice a unique deep voice.
"Yours?" said Baek
"Yes she's mine we haven't broken up yet, right Y/n." I heard that deep voice say
I couldn't take it anymore tears started to pour down my face.

"Idiot I don't want to see you in my life." I said while yanking my hand away from him and walking towards Baek. Baek immediately grabbed one of my hands and pulled me behind him.

"Go away Taehyung and leave me alone like you did 4 years ago." I looked at him for the first time

"We are over, because of you I ruined my whole life

"We are over, because of you I ruined my whole life." I said as I looked at him with tears running down my face.
"I'm sorry." he whispered with tears eyes
"Forget it, forget about me like you did before."

I felt Baek suddenly hugging me and covering my face in his chest. His shirt was getting wet with my tears but he didn't let go of me.
"Leave now." Baek silently hissed at Taehyung
"I-I...." Taehyung said as he got closer towards us.
I heard his footsteps getting closer until Baek let go of me and pushed Taehyung. He fell and he touched the back of his head with one hand wincing. Then he looked at his hand and he had blood on it.

My eyes widened at the sight of his blood but I didn't do anything but stare.
Until a girl about my age walked towards us with a towel she handed the towel to Taehyung and she glared at ME.

"Why did you do that?!" she yelled while looking directly at me
"I didn't do it, are you blind or something?" I said glaring back at her.
She stayed silent but continued glaring at me.
"It was me." Baek said while looking at towel girl.
"Why did you do that?" she said finally looking at Baek.
"He was pissing me off and I told him to leave, anything else the princess wants to know?" Baek said with his serious voice
"No that's all and call me Abby please." she said looking at Baek

I can't believe this she is nice to Baek but she is a bitch to me and I wasn't even the one to push Taehyung.

"If that's it you can continue your way now." I said glaring at her
She glared at me and said, "I can't leave this guy here knowing his hurt." she pointed at Taehyung
"Don't worry about him, I'll make sure he makes it to the nurse after all it was my fault now wasn't it, Abby." I said glaring at her.

I felt Baek hugging me from behind, he whispered in my ear, "Let's just go or we will be late to class we have two more minutes for the bell to ring."
I turned towards him and pushed him away lightly.
"We wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for you." I said while looking at him in the eyes

"Like I said before, I will make sure he makes it to the nurse safely you can leave now, Abby." I said looking at her
"Fine then I'll take my leave now." she looked at Taehyung, "make sure to take care of yourself." He nodded and she smiled at him and left.

I looked at Taehyung which was still on the floor.
"Let's go idiot before she comes back." I said holding out my hand at him so I could help him up
Baek pulled me back before Taehyung could take my hand.
"Baek let me go and go back to class I'll see you later, like I said before we wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for you."
He let me go and nodded his head, "Be careful" he whispered and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he left, I blushed. "Stupid" I whispered under my breath as I saw Baek trip and almost fall as he was running towards the school.

I looked at Taehyung again and held out my hand. He held it with one hand and pulled himself up. He was a couple of inches away from my face, I let go of his hand.

"Let me see." I whispered
He looked confused at first but then understood and turned around letting me see his wound.
He was bleeding to much from hitting his head on the cement floor.

Now I was worried, "Does it hurt?"
"N-no" he said with that deep voice
That worried me even more.
"Don't lie, does it hurt?"
"I don't really feel anything."
We need to go to the nurse now and fast.

"Tae we need to get help for you right now, your losing to much blood." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the school, "put pressure on it with the towel."
"You c-called me Tae, I'm h-happy."
I suddenly felt his grip loosening, I turned my head to check on him.

His eyes were closing and he was moving slightly from side to side he let go of the towel and it fell. I stopped walking and he collapsed.

A/n- sorry for any grammar mistakes and for posting this late✌︎✌︎