14

I was shocked to see Jimin standing there... he had a mask covering half of his face and a hat.
"What are you doing here?" I could barely recognize him.
"What do you think you do at an amusement park?" all I could see were his eyes.
"Then in other words, why did you tap my shoulder?" I pointed to my shoulder

"I wanted to make sure it was you." he smiled
"For what?" I looked at him sideways.
"No reason" he continued smiling
"Why are you wearing a mask?" Jungkook said out of nowhere.
"Remember how I own a huge company," he stopped smiling.
Jungkook and I nodded.
"Well their is paparazzi trying to burn my success somehow." he rolled his eyes.

The line started moving and he followed us, "Are you going on?" I asked.
He nodded.
"To bad Y/n is already MY partner." Jungkook pulled me towards him.
"I know," Jimin sighed, "but to bad you aren't as fast as me."
With that he pulled me away from Jungkook and took my hand dragging me behind him.
Damn he ran fast, I could barely catch up to him, if he weren't dragging me along I would've stayed behind a long time ago.

He started taking turns around people and pushing them away when I looked behind Jungkook was gone.
When he finally stopped running he pushed me against a tree and put his arms on each side of me so that I couldn't escape.
I was catching my breath when his lips got to mine.

They were so soft and plump I could kiss them all day but I needed to catch my breath.
I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away lightly.
"I need air" I whispered in between the kiss.
His lips separated from mine and I was taking big gulps of air.
He started giggling.
"Yah... what is...so funny?" I continued trying to catch my breath.

"It's just so cute" he continued giggling.
"What is?" I was leaning on the tree now
"You trying to catch your breath is plain beautiful." he whispered the last word before getting his lips back on mine.
"So cheesy" I murmured in between the kiss.
He smiled but continued kissing me.

"We are at an amusement park, Mr. Park" I smiled at my own joke.
"Wow now you're making a joke out of my last name." he stopped kissing me, "Let's go to my place."
"But the games" I pouted
"I'll bring you tomorrow" he smiled cutely.
"Fine but you're buying me my bracelet for the games.
He nodded before dragging me behind him towards the exit.

We got onto the back seats of his car which had a driver already there.
"Mack take us home" Jimin ordered the driver.
"Yes sir" he started driving.
Jimin was holding my hand the whole ride and looking out the window silently.

After 20 minutes of driving we got to his place and he pulled me out of the car behind him.
"Wowwwww, is this really your place?" I looked at the mansion before me.
He nodded and smiled at me.
He passed security and took me inside.
He was still holding my hand as we walked around hallways.
He finally opened a door on the 3rd floor he pulled me in and closed the door, locking it.

He didn't waste any time when he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me kissing my lips.
I kissed him back but he soon moved to my neck I moaned, and that's how we started our night.

The next day I woke up next to a half naked Jimin.
I was covered with a blanket and my scavenger hunt for clothes started.
After 2 minutes of looking for my clothes silently, I found them.
I had them on in less then a minute.

I walked to the door silently and was about to leave but he woke up.
"Y/n?"
I turned, "Yes?"
"Where are you going?"
"To take a shower and change my clothes." I gave him my smile.

"Just take a shower in my bathroom and use this." he got up from the bed and grabbed some clothes from a drawer and handed them to me.
"Thanks" I walked to a door but he pointed to a different door, "right" I opened it and walked in, I closed and locked the door.
I sighed and walked to the shower
I took off my clothes and took a quick shower.
I then put on the clothes he had handed me.

(You're wearing white shoes)

I walked out of the bathroom to see...

"Wow... Why are you using a mask inside of your own house!" I flicked his forehead.
"Owww" he rubbed his forehead, "I got used to them"
"I'm on my way then, thank you for letting me borrow your clothes." I smiled and walked towards the door.
"Wait" he made me stop.
"What's the matter." I looked at him confused.

"You're going to my company today." he smiled
"For what?"
"You're going to work for me so let me show you around." he took off his mask
I nodded and smiled

We got onto his car and this time he drove.
We got to his company and he opened the door for me.
He had his mask on and had sunglasses on covering his face. He walked in pulling me behind him by holding my hand.

He took off his mask and smiled at the workers, "Hello everyone this is Y/n and she will be working with us from now on please treat her well."
I bowed.
Jimin continued pulling me while people stared until we stopped in front of an office.
"This is my assistants office" he continued the tour like that telling me who worked in what and what they did until someone came running to us yelling, "Babe! Babe!"

I looked at Jimin and we both looked at each other confused.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎