3

We ran into the school I had an excuse since I have to go to the office to get my schedule, Jungkook on the other hand didn't have any so he decided to wait for me since he was already late.

While Jungkook was waiting for me outside of the office I went in. "Welcome, how can I help you miss did you also forget your locker combination like the young man from before."  I shook my head side to side, "I actually came to pick up my schedule since I'm new here." She smiled kindly and said, "Oh sorry for misunderstanding but lately there been a lot of people coming in here to get their locker combinations well what's your name sweetie."

I was about to answer when this rude but cute guy cut in, " Ma'am you gave me the wrong locker combination I clearly said my locker was number 234 and you gave me the combination for locker 236 which is right beside mine." he used a pissed off tone on her which annoyed me more then the fact that he had interrupted me.

"Yah! I was talking to her before you know, and I'm sure the lady made a tiny mistake with all of these people forgetting there combination including you rude memory loss guy." I said with an even more pissed off tone then the one he used before with the lady.

He started at me with disbelief in his eyes he glared at me then looked at the lady that was shaking slightly "What are you looking at instead of finding the right combination for my locker." He glared at her.

That was it I lost it I was about to slap him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled....our lips met and...we kissed... why did these happen to me my eyes were wide but I smirked in the kiss after a couple of seconds and kissed him back he looked taken a back but he continued kissing me. Eventually our tongues were fighting against each other while sharing each others saliva until we heard someone clearing there throat.

We turned to see the lady from before holding to papers she handed one to me and the other one to the guy who I just realized I didn't even know his name. I smirked and said, "May I know the name of the person which I just shared a kiss with." He smirked back at me and said "Names Kai, what about yours"

I smirked again and told him my name was Y/n he said I had a cute name but I didn't really care since I think I found my newest target

I smirked again and told him my name was Y/n he said I had a cute name but I didn't really care since I think I found my newest target. I just giggled and said thanks after that we left the office together.

When we stepped out I saw Jungkook waiting for me as he was leaning on a wall across the office. I smiled at Kai my famous cute smile and said I would talk to him later, we waved at each other and he left while glaring at Jungkook who didn't seem to care about Kai.

"Let's go Kookie we're already late, I'm in class 3A what about you." I said while dragging him, he was silent something was off. I just ignored it and continued dragging him he stayed silent. I got pissed of so I turned to face him.

"Jeon Jungkook answer me or at least tell me what's wrong did I do something or did something happen while I was in the office?"
He just stared at me with cold eyes meeting mine and said "Something did happen while you were in the office, I saw everything with you and Kai."

I stayed silent, does he really care about that I thought we agreed on this relationship and everything it had with it he could also flirt freely and do whatever he wanted with other girls as much as he wanted.

"Sorry Kookie but I told you before what would happen if I was in a relationship with you and you didn't listen when I said you should leave me before I break your heart. You agreed to it and made a promise to so if you don't want us to be together anymore I understand." I said as I let go of his hand which I was still holding.

"Let's continue being friends, ok?" I said while stretching my hand out for him to shake he looked at me confused at first but then he stretched out his hand and pulled me into a hug. "Let's talk about this in lunch then we'll decide everything there." he said while hugging me tightly. I just nodded my head and we headed to class.

He walked in first, "Why are you late to class Jungkook?" said the annoyed teacher. He bowed and said, " Sorry sir I was showing the new student to the office and we lost track of time." he gave the teacher his bunny smile making the girls in the class awww at the sight.

The teacher let it pass this time and motioned for me to go in. I walked in confidently and bowed my head slightly towards the teacher and the classroom full of students. The teacher asked me to introduce myself so I did.

I smiled at the class and said, " Hello I'm Y/n L/n, I have 2 true loves in my life which is a cozy bed and food. One of the things I hate most in this world would be school. I'm new here so don't bother me unless you want to die or unless I give you permission and please take care of me." I looked at the teacher and he looked at me shocked as well as the rest of the class I just stood there waiting for him to tell me where to sit.

After what seemed like hours for me, someone finally raised their hand and told me to sit by them since it was the only empty seat in that class. I gladly walked over and sat down since I was tired of standing. The person on my left was staring so I decided to look and see who saved me from standing there to long and it was.....

 The person on my left was staring so I decided to look and see who saved me from standing there to long and it was