Chapter 11: Secret Room

Dec 7th, Friday (Period 1-4)

Walking into her first class of the day, Ace let her eyes fall upon a certain blonde male that fidgeted in his seat restlessly, excitement written all over his face.

As soon as his eyes saw the female, he bolted out of his seat and grasped her by the shoulders.

"Hey-woah, Allian. Calm down." The girl stared at the dark blue eyes that met hers, grasping at the foil container that held the cupcakes, not wanting to drop them.

"Ace! I needa show you something cool!" The male grinned at her, making the girl's eyes cloud with confusion.

"Allian, can you stop shaking me? I don't want to drop this." The girl questioned, gesturing at the male's hands who were steadily wobbling her shoulders back and forth, then looking at the container.

He drew his hands back, clasping them together. "Can I pleaseee show you something? And what's that?"

Ace sighed, unable to resist the puppy face the male exhibited. "Cupcakes. Alright, I guess. But I want at least ten minutes to do some homework before we go."

Allian's eyes filled with delight. "Cupcakes? Did you make them? Can I have oneee?"

The female nodded at his question, making the male giddy from his anticipated cupcake. The teens walked back to their seats just as the bell rung, their study hall teacher informing the class that this free time should be used to either seek guidance and tutoring on certain subjects or spent on doing homework.

Opening the container, the male's eyes fell upon the red velvet cupcakes, his mouth beginning to salivate from the delectable cakes. The female handed him one before closing the container and setting it aside.

Taking a bite of the cupcake, he felt a wave of bliss wash over him as his taste buds made contact with the mini cake. "Ish sho delishioush!" He mumbled with his mouth full of cake.

The female smiled at his reaction. "Good to know that you like it." She pulled out a worksheet she had only a few problems left to do and begun intently working, aware of the blue eyes that observed her.

The male's thoughts drifted as he realized he would have to come up with an excuse to leave study hall with Ace.

Just as the female finished her worksheet, the boy had come up with a solid excuse. "Come on, let's go!" He whispered eagerly, tugging at the girl's sleeve.

The female slid the worksheet back into its folder and stuffed it into her backpack. "Chill, dude. I'm comin'."

Walking up to their teacher, Allian greeted her kindly. "Mrs. Lam, Ace and I were wondering if you could allow us to go to the college center. We have some questions that need to be clarified."

Mrs. Lam nodded. "Yeah, go ahead."

The two teens walked out of the classroom, the female shooting him a frown. "Did you just lie?"

Allian smiled sheepishly. "Well, how else would I get us both out of the classroom? Come on, leggo!" Before the girl had a chance to reply, he grabbed her hand and took off, leaving the girl to struggle keeping up with him.

"Hey, let go!" Ace protested, attempting to free her hand as she followed him blindly through the hallways.

"No! If I do, you'll lag behind!" The male exclaimed, smiling to himself as his words were received with a defeated grunt from the girl. Even if it was slight, the feeling of his fingers wrapped around her palm brought electric shocks through his veins, filling him with happiness.

"Ace, did you make those cupcakes?" He inquired. The two had stopped in front of a small gray door without any windows.

"Yeah, I made them with my aunt yesterday." The female replied after catching her breath, eyeing the gray door with curiosity.