My Kind Of Love;Chapter Six.

Tralalala

Next upload ! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

Humming to myself softly I made my way towards the school parking lot where everyone was since the last bell just rang. Unlocking the car I bended down and reached over the backseat to grab my sports bag, while dashing my school bag in instead. Straightening up I put the bag containing my swimsuit on my shoulder, while hip bumping the door close and locking the car over my shoulder. Turning around I made my way back towards the school. Slowly walking I looked around the parking spaces searching for the brothers, when I couldn’t spot them anywhere I made my way to the pitches where the try outs for the next football season were. Looking around I noticed the place was crowded with, with student milling around waiting for the coach. Raising on my tip toes I saw the boys at the back;the brothers talking with Craig, some of his friends, Logan and Ryan.

Woah, Ryan ?!

Lazily strolling towards them I checked my watch, since I couldn’t be late.

If I end up late coach will be having my arse up on a stick as a warning for the others.

Pushing through the crowd, I reached the guys and jabbed Logan in his stomach so he would make space for me, Logan just lazily grinned and raised his arm which he then laid on my shoulders. Smiling  at him and I listened to Craig who was boasting to Damon and Jason about how many girls he had laid since last weekend.

I believe it is safe to assume there are no virgin ears left in this circle .

‘’So are you two going to try out?’’ I asked, looking at the brothers, Jason nodded and Damon shot me thumbs up.

I stretched underneath Logan’s arm’s and checked my watch again, ‘’Guess I should go.’’ But I didn’t move and Logan didn’t raise his arm to let me go. The conversation picked up again and I found myself laughing along to what they were talking about. I looked around and saw the whore-squad walking across the pitches to the grass next to it, where they practised. Of course the head whore leader got to pick where they are practising and she picked the grass facing the football team.

‘’I didn’t even see them there.’’ was all she said when she picked the place.

Yeah, right bitch.

I felt pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me back towards them. To be honest, some girls would love to get touched by their boyfriend front of their friends, me? Yep, not so much. I hate being man-handled and considering the fact Logan had his arm around me simple logic would be to say ‘Hi’ to me and not pull me like a piece of furniture.

‘’Do you mind.’’ I said, my voice harsh.

‘’Hey, sexy’’ Ted’s voice said in my ear huskily.

‘’Ted, get the fuck off me.’’ Was all I said before I pushed his hands off his waist.

‘’Well, someone is on their time of mon-‘’

‘’Finish that joke and we’ll see what’s going to happen’’ I retorded flatly.

Ted closed his mouth straight away which earned him ‘ooh’s‘ from the guys. I leaned back against Logan and asked him what time it is. Apparently ten to four.

‘’Shit, shit , shit’’ I ducked underneath Logan’s arm and turned to go to the gym, shit I was meant to be getting into the pool now. ‘’Logan!’’ I shouted turning around and walking I gestured towards the boys before speaking again‘’Look after them, meet me at my car afterwards.’’ With those words I walked off, speeding towards the gym.