My Kind Of Love;Chapter Eleven.

Stiffening from the sudden body contact, my right hand clenched into a fist before I relax recognising the voice as Mrs Parkers. Patting her back for a second, I firmly pull away releasing myself from her tight embrace.

‘’Hey Mrs. Parkers. It’s been a while, how are you?’’ I smile politely.

Waving her hand in the air she replied ‘’It’s just Jamie, for you darling. I’m good how about you?’’

Scratching the back of my neck I nod ‘’Great. So what brings you here ?’’

At that exact moment someone clears their throat behind Mrs Park- Jamie, quite loudly. Looking over her shoulder, I’m surprised to see the guy from the park. Side stepping Jamie, the guy stands front of me where Jamie was seconds ago. Standing in his handsome glory I look him over, he has a mop of brown hair like his mother, high cheekbones, strong jaw, pearly white teeth and a strong looking body that makes him look totally hot. What he was wearing wasn’t too shabby either, black shirt tight enough to show his muscles and jeans which were tight enough to see how fit it he is but not too tight.

‘’Hey, there.’’ He spoke in a smooth voice.

Nodding my head at him in acknowledgement I look at Jamie. She smiles before pushing some papers into her bag. ‘’Just filling out some paperwork for Chris here.’’

‘’ He’s starting here?’’ when I got a nod of confirmation from Jamie I questioned some more ‘’What grade?’’

At the mention of grades Chris’s face grows gloomy. On the other hand Jamie laughs, confused I raise an eyebrow waiting for an explanation.

‘’He should be in his junior year, but because of the month he was born he’s in sophomore.’’ Reaching over Jamie pinched Chris’s cheeks, which caused him to swat at her hand and shoot her a glare chuckling she carried on ‘’At his old school he finished sophomore, so to be told that here he has to start all over again is annoying for him.’’

Wincing in understanding I face him and salute him with two of my fingers at my brow, ‘’Got my sympathy.’’

Just then Jamie’s phone rings, searching through her bag she finds it and checks the screen before smiling at us apologetically ‘’Sorry I’ve got to go, but the receptionist will find you someone to take you around.’’ Chris nods and sends her a smile, giving him quick hug Jamie faces me smiling before rushing out.

‘’What’s the point of starting school two hours late?’’ I ask Chris over my shoulder not facing him but watching through the window the rain that just started up.

‘’Who said I just got here? I might have been with the principle the whole time’’ Facing him I saw him shrug carelessly, and I smiled.

‘’Bullshit, I just walked out of principle’s. How you could have been there?’’

Clearly caught in a lie he just grins and raises his arms above his head, stretching out showing clearly on display his muscles. Shaking my head I make my way back towards my class but not before shouting a greeting to Linda. Popping her head above the desk she was bending over at she waves me over. Curiously I make my way to her.

Papers with forms were scattered around the table and she was filling them as fast as she could go. Towering above her Linda has to raise her head to look me in the eye. I grin at her poking my tongue out doing a crossed look on my face. Sending me a weird look she speaks up.

‘’ Have you just came out of the principal’s office?’’ Linda inquired.

‘’Not now exactly but yes.’’