My Kind Of Love;Chapter Ten.

Getting the hung-over in to the car has proved to be easier said than done. On the positive note I laughed my ass off, till I had to double over as the sides of my stomach were hurting. Jason, the only one who didn’t end up with a hangover had to lean against the back of my car as he wasn’t stable enough to stand, and at one point ended up falling to the ground. With Jason’s and mine laughter howling through the air after they got in, we finally managed to get into the car. To put it simply Mel, Craig and Damon didn't appreciate our laughter.

Finally making our way to the school with me behind the wheel I could say that we were pretty much late. It was couple of minutes into the first period so we missed homeroom. Jason sat in the front seat gently humming, while Mel and Craig who were sitting next to the doors rested their heads on the window. With every bump I rode over owned me a groan from the others at the back which Jason and I laughed at. The only reason Jason didn’t join them at ‘Painville’ was because he didn’t get wasted as much as the others yesterday. After riding over another bump which earned me a swearword from Damon, Jason suddenly sat up and stared at me. Looking ahead of me, I felt his stare on the side of my face.

‘’What?’’ I snapped after few moments when his stare got uncomfortable.

When he didn’t reply I looked over at him and he was grinning while wiggling his eyebrows. Glancing back at the road, which was empty I stole a quick glance at Jason and quirked my eyebrow at him. In response he reached out with his towards the radio button and turned it on. Confused, I stared back at the road furrowing my eyebrows thinking of what he was doing. The radio was turned on, but the sound was so low you could barely hear it; Jason started to fumble with the button’s looking for a certain station. When he finally found a station that seemed worthy of listening to he raised the music until the beats were reverberating through the car. I laughed as I caught on what he was doing; Jason was deliberately pissing them off, and it was working.

Craig started to bang his head against the window and Mel was bent holding her head in her palms. Damon who sat in middle of the backseat reached forward to turn off the radio but I swatted at his hand.

‘’No, no. I like this song.’’ I said. At the moment what was playing was 'Britney Spears Criminal'.

With a groan Damon leaned back and Jason smirked before speaking up ‘’Don’t we all?’’

Ignoring him along with the others at the back who were either moaning, or hurting themselves I started to sing.

''I know, should've let go, but no

'Cause he is a bad boy with a tainted heart

And even I know this ain't smart

But mama I'm in love with a criminal

And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical

Mama please don't cry, I will be alright

All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy''

Jason joined in with me into the last two chorus parts before the song ended and I smirked when I saw them all holding their heads. Turning away from the road I mouthed at Jason to ‘turn it up’ and he complied; when we couldn’t be overheard through the music, Jason and I raised our voices matching the music coming from the stereo. Jason’s voice was nice, smooth and manly and it looked like I was the only appreciating it from the sounds of begging at the back for us to stop. When the song ended we shared a glance and I spoke up. ‘’Who’s up for more?’’ I said my voice unusually perky.

Everyone at the back groaned, until Damon pointed out that we were driving through the gates of the school. Right at the moment I parked the car, everyone who was at the back scrambled to make their way out of the car even before I could turn off the engine. Getting out of the car myself, I smirked when I looked at their pained expressions on their face. ‘’Was I that bad?’’