Prologue Pt 2

JUNGKOOK

I sat in the car with a bouncing leg and checking the window every second from looking down at my lap to see if we were near the house yet. 

We couldn't find Taehyung. No luck at all. No leads. He just vanished when he escaped. Which scared the hell out of me knowing that Jimin was home by himself. He has been for hours, it was already midnight.

I was such an idiot and I knew that as soon as I locked him into the room. I didn't know if he ate or had anything to drink yet. I just kept with it though. I just wanted him safe and away from harm while I was searching for Taehyung. 

I wanted to get home sooner than now, but I wanted to thoroughly check to see if I could hunt down Taehyung before I could return home so I could make sure I knew Jimin would be safe.

I raised my head when the car came to a stop. I looked out the window quickly and my heart raced when I saw we were in the driveway of my place. 

I froze when I gripped the handle of the car. Not leaving yet as I looked towards the direction where I knew right around where the bedroom was in the house.

Something didn't feel right... It was a gut feeling - and I'm scared of that feeling.

"Jimin?" I mumbled as I finally stepped out of the car that I was in only hours ago. The same car I picked Jimin up in and the one I took him in when we made it to my place.

I walked up to the front door and dug the house keys from my pocket. Going through several keys on the key ring and picking up the shiny bronze one and slipping into the knob. 

As I pushed on the door to get the key into the lock, my eyes widened when the door pushed open without me even turning the knob. It was already open?

I took my key out and dropped them back into my pocket. Pushing the door open all the way and stepped inside. When I walked fully inside I gently kicked the door behind me. Yet when I raised my head all the blood left my body and I was nothing but a pale shell. 

"...Jimin?" I looked around at all the evidence in JUST the living room, I haven't even been towards where he was before.

Blood stained the flooring, the coffee table against the edging, the couch cushions and the back, even the back of the front door; when I turned around, had small sprinkles of blood dripping down it.

"JIMIN!" I took my gun from the holster at my hip and drew it. Running upstairs without taking any of the precautions of checking the other rooms before going to another floor. Right now though, I didn't care. My priority is to know if Jimin is okay first. 

I ran up the stairs, taking two; tempting to take three, steps at a time as I rushed upstairs. Going to the bedroom door which was cracked open; not fully.

Leading from the bedroom down to the living room was small blood spots that made me lose all of the breath in my lungs as I aimed my gun in front of me with shaky hands. 

"Jimin? Are you in there?" I mumbled; but loud enough for him to hear me if he was in there before I opened the door. "If you're in there make a noise Jimin"

The silence made my heart drop and eyes tear up. Please make a noise Jimin... I get it. Leaving you here was an asshole move... Please, Jimin don't play with me like this I understand if you're mad at me for doing such a thing. This is all my fault I know.

I kicked the door very soft with my foot to get the door to open slowly. Gun still drew and aimed to in case it wasn't Jimin, but someone else. I almost dropped the gun, but I kept my hold on it. My hands shook to the point that if I did have to shoot at someone, I would just miss from not being steady.

Blood soaked the bed and against the headboard. Pillows were red and the blanket that was folded at the foot of the bed was dripping. I walked fully into the room and went over to the closet. Sliding it open and looking inside. No Jimin.

I wiped the tear from my eye and just reclosed the closet door. Looking around the room with a large and heavy shaking sigh as I put my gun back into my holster with the safety on. 

I glared at something peaking out from underneath the pillow. I walked over, moving the pillow and a small ripped piece of paper was lying underneath it. Some blood spots were on the paper like it was spilled red ink from being underneath the blood-soaked pillow.

I read it. My blood boiled. My heart raced. My palms got sweaty as I grit my teeth and crumbled the paper in a fist until my knuckles turned white and my nails dug into my palms. 

"Come and get him Jungkook" - V