Chapter Twelve

(a/n: this chapter is super short but its kind of meant to be-)

Jungkook

The room was full of nothing but clicks, metal clinking onto concrete, small mumbles and loud cocks of a gun. Yes, we were in the weapons room.

We were preparing out individual packs that we're taking. Mostly guns and ammo, but we've packed other things such as bulletproof vests, small grenades of tear gas and smoke. You just never know on these missions.

I packed more add ons such as a silencer, one of my favorites. Seokjins consisted more of bandaids, medical aid, bandages, smaller guns; mostly medical things. Hoseok, well... he had bigger guns. Assault rifles and such. It seemed like he knew what was going to come our way. Maybe I should get a bigger gun.

"Now, Hoseok", I mumble as I'm loading a gun, "Where are we entering to?"

"Well, depends on how you want to go with this. A stealth to go at a slow steady pass or a surprise to catch them off guard, guns blazing and shooting on site" he explained, checking and counting bullets.

"One of them options would just get us killed" Seokjin mumbled, finishing up on a gun and putting it in a bag after putting on the saftey lock.

I raised my head up at him, giving him a stern but confused look. "Us?"

He looked up from the bag, looking at Hoseok then back at me. "...Yeah? You, Hoseok and me? You know? Us?-"

"Who said you're going? You're not going hyung, it's too dangerous. No".

"I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm not some little kid that can't defend themself. I can defend myself, so don't tell me no" he retorted with a sharp tongue, glaring at me soft and picking up another gun.

I glared back before just sighing and staying quiet. He was always stubborn, and I don't want to have a fight with each other before all of this goes down.

It was about 15 minutes since anyone talked. The room deadly quiet from no voices, but, not quiet from the load we were now packing. A heavy one too.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen Hoseok looking up at me, setting his cloth down he had and letting out a soft sigh.

That made me and Seokjin look at him. "Something wrong?" Hyung said first.

"N-No nothings wrong it's just... I need to tell you guys something pretty important. You may hate it or you may love the company it'll bring" he slightly mumbled.

"As long as it doesn't ruin this mission or involve you betraying us I think we're pretty okay" I answered.

"Yeah spit it out"

"Well", he put the cloth and knife down, "...We're gonna have extra help with this, when we get there. An insider, another worker, another guard, he's one of the top, like I sort of was. He can help us get in and he can also help us get around like I can".

I turned and looked at Seokjin who gave me a surprise look back. Turning my head back to the confesser I stared right into his eyes.

"...Who is this person exactly?"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."