Chapter Three

Jungkook

"Yah! Jungkook! Open up!" the person pounded with their fist on the front door. I only groan as I get up from the island counter where my laptop and papers were, heading into the living room and got to the door. I look through the peephole even though I knew who it was by the voice, but I had to make sure of it.

Seeing who it was, I sigh as I fling the door open. His fist was in the air as if he was gonna knock on the door again, but he was slightly suprised by me opening it before he could. 

"What took you so long" I mumble as I turn around going back to the kitchen. Behind me I hear him close the front door as I make it back into the kitchen and sit down at the island counter on a wooden stool. 

"Have you found anything? Found where he is or who done it?" he retorted, ignoring my question and coming over to me as he sat across from me on the opposite stool. Tapping his fingers on the table, I look over at him annoyed with a glare that made him stop immediatly, mumbling a sorry. 

"Yes I know who took him, but, no I don't know where he is regretfully. I've been trying to find ties with people that know him but so far nothing has come up that I can use" I rub the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger, groaning as I lay my head down onto the keypad of my laptop.

He hummed as he propped his elbow onto the table and his head into his hand, holding his head up as he starred at the back of my laptop, the small stickers that coated it in my own design. "Well... Is there a strategy, or are you gonna keep guessing on whos this guys boyfriend to tell you where he is. Kook, this way is ridiculous"

I glared at him, but sadly, he was right. I can't just sit here and hope for the answer to come right at me. I need to try harder to try to find Jimin. I maybe even need to admit that I need some help on this...

"You're right you're right..." I sigh as I look back down at my laptop, clicking a few buttons that won't do anything but I'm just hitting them out of spite.

"So what DO you have Kook? Didn't you say you know who took him but don't know where?" he explained again.

"That's what I just said" I groan annoyed, looking at the said guys picture on my laptop and and glaring. "Hyung, what would you do if... Someone you thought you knew and loved you, attacked you...?"

He looks up with slight wide eyes; I don't know from calling him hyung or the question, a little surprised but sighs quietly. "I mean... When one of my men, remember the assistant from two years ago? He stabbed me in my sleep? Bastard... Should've tried better", Seokjin sighs as he looks back up at me, "I mean Kook... You just can't FULLY trust someone, hell you can't even completly trust your par-... Ahem, anyways. I get what you mean but... we'll find him Jungkook, no worries, okay?"

I gave him the smallest smile I could muster with a small nod. "Yeah..."

It was true. An assistant that Seokjin hired three years ago, tried to murder him a year later. No one knew why. Seokjin treated him almost like a son despite being only around four years younger.

Seokjin and me are allies, even though we're really good friends. Seokjin isn't a hit man but part of the mafia. On the news? Yep. News just needs to get their facts straight, it's why I hate the media or anything revolving around those people.

"Now, have you tried tracking Jimins phone?" he announced as an option, but I shook my head, confessing I already tried and it didn't work. "Ah well... Damn um... Okay so you know who. Maybe check his address? His place?"

"I know where he lives, been there, done that. Nothing there..."

He was silent for a while, we both were, till he raised his gaze back up. "Wait Kook, who even is this if you know who it is?"

I chewed on my lip and looked back down at the photo. Does Seokjin even know who it is? I think he could get the idea of what I'm saying when I say about trust. I should still tell him though, so he can help.

I turn my laptop around, showing him the person face and tap the screen. "His name is-"

We both froze up hearing a loud knock on the front door. Seokjin quickly turned around in the chair to face it, trying to look at the top glass piece to find somethng but only found nothing peeking out from there to give him an idea.

We look at each other as I nod my head to him and carefully get up, heading to the living room and grabbing a gun from the very top shelf and making sure it's loaded as Seokjin grabs his. Turning saftey off, we both head to the door.

(a/n - im so sorry i havent updated in a while. i do work on this story more than you think, but i only have 3 more days of school then summer!!! yay!!! im also sorry this chapter is small and short...)