Chapter Eleven

Jimin

I felt a small tug on the back of my head, but not on me, but the thing around my eyes. I was about to ask what was happening, till it fell off my eyes and hung around my shoulders. I took the chance and looked behind me quickly, my jaw dropping.

I felt my eyes tearing up as I looked forward, dropping my head to look at my lap. I couldn't look at him... It really was him... It was Taehyung... Jungkook wasn't lying...

It was just quiet, he wasn't saying anything either but the soft click of his shoes were heard as he walked around to the front of me. I gave a small glance up before dropping my head again. I just couldn't look at him...

He let out a small sigh. Stepping closer and in front of me. "...look at me Jimin"

I didn't move my head, keeping it down and shaking my head slightly. "...I don't- just- I- w-why Tae..."

He sighs softly, kneeling down and getting low enough that even with my head down, he can see my face. "Jimin... I really wish you weren't involved in this... I don't want you getting hurt" he whispered, rubbing my arm softly, making me flinch and squeeze my eyes shut. "...Jimin, you're important to Jungkook, aren't you? That's why he wants to save you. Although, I don't know if Jungkook is important to you or not, I want that bastard dead. Whether you like him and the plan or not."

My head shot up with wide eyes as they tear up soft. "W-Why do you wanna hurt Jungkook so bad Tae-"

"You're my bait to get him here", he cut off, "It's probably the easiest way to make him fall into my trap- to get him close enough. And cause what? All out of love? Don't make me laugh..."

He stood up right in front of me. Grabbing my face roughly, he made me look up; making me let out a small whimper in fright.

"Do you want to know REAL love Jimin?" he carried out, looking at me directly without blinking.

"...I-I love you. THAT love is real. I've loved you, since... s-since I met you, but I never had the courage to tell you. That BASTARD doesn't love you Jimin! He's just using you to get a hookup!"

Taehyung got louder and louder with every word. I felt my eyes tearing up, glaring at him softly. "...B-Bullcrap, you don't love me... This is another trick, hm? Right? You don't love me c-cause people don't do this to people they love!"

"Why are you DEFENDING SOMEONE WHO PUTS YOU IN WORSE DANGER THAN 'THIS' AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!?"

"CAUSE AT LEAST HIS LOVE IS REAL YOU MONST-"

My head shifted to the side as a painful sting was starting to form, making me cry out and grit my teeth. The slap echoed in the room for a good second but the pain didn't cease.

"...D-Don't you DARE c-call me that Jimin. I'm not the monster. And apparently, you're gonna find out the hard way" he said above a whisper, leaving the room for a second when I heard the sound of the door open behind me.

"Yah! Yoongi get your ass over here and take him to his room!"

The door opened up again, but two pairs of feet this time. Yoongi walked in front of me, slowly undoing my binds and retying my hands behind my back, making me walk forward as soon as he was done.

Taehyung stood by the door, leaned against the wall, arms crossed and glaring at me. "...you'll see Jimin..."

I didn't answer, just keeping my head down as Yoongi gently gave me pushes on where to go. Passing through several halls and doors. I tried to remember, but I gave up by the 12th door and 8th hallway.

Finally, I was faced with the, I could only guess, door that lead to my solitary once again. Something I really didn't want to go back into, now or never; not the good way...

Yoongi stepped forward, unlocking the door with a, larger than normal, key and opened it up with a loud clank, grabbing my bicep gently and leading me in. "Sit"

I sit up against the wall where the chains are, where I was previously. He unties my hand; retying (shackling) them the dreadful way they were before.

You're probably screaming at me, 'why didnt you run!?'. Well, what's the point of running if I don't know how to even go across the hall. This place is a maze, I don't know how many people are in the building, it's just a suicide attempt to try to do such a thing.

I looked up, flinching harshly when Yoongis face was so close to mine, but he moved closer to my ear. Staying quiet for a while, which made get goosebumps from being anxious and curious.

I wasn't scared of Yoongi, but you couldn't blame me for still being anxious.

"...You'll be saved" he whispered; getting up and leaving in a blink of an eye. I just sat there, trying to comprehend what he said.

...saved? ...Jungkook?