Chapter Fifteen (happy new year!)

(a/n: happy new year!! heres a 2 chapter update ❤)

Jimin

I rub my eyes gently with my balled-up fists, groaning when all I hear is loud bangs, shouts and aggressive door closing. I eventually was able to fall asleep, in an uncomfortable position of course, but then all of the loud noises woke me up after I slept for what seemed like 10 minutes.

I stay still after I comprehend all of the noises, closing my eyes to focus my hearing on the sounds. It was loud shouts and feet shuffling.

I could feel my anxiety rising at not knowing what's going on and let out a loud surprised yelp when the door pushes open.

"Ya Jimin!"

It was Yoongi, eyes widen and rushing over, untying me as fast as he can. All I saw was the fear in his eyes. This can't be good...

"Y-Yoongi what's going on?"

"Change of plan!", he whisper shouts in case anyone over hears, "Jungkook and them, there were here but things went south! They've been captured"

"What!?" I shout without a second thought as he slaps his hand on my mouth to shush me, making me whimper.

"Just, I'm gonna try to get everyone out, I'm all on my own now" he mumbles with sad eyes, making me stand and holding onto my arms.

"What're you gonna do?" I plead, looking him in his eyes that held so much emotion and thinking that I could see smoke coming from his ears.

He grabs my arm, dragging me through the dreaded path all the way till he opened the loud squeaking door as I become eye to eye with the devil himself. Yoongi walks me over to him and I almost gasp when he just leaves.

He's not tying me up this time? Not that I'm complaining, but it's a first. I take a small step back away from Tae, looking him up and down and tried to show no weakness, but it was hard.

"Ah, I'm sure you've seen the choas all around" he says as he takes a step forward, holding a small tablet under his arm.

I don't answer him. My eyes stay glued onto him, scared he's gonna do something. It wouldn't be surprising if he did.

I get goosebumps as he grins, taking another step closer and grabbing the tablet, flipping it and showing me a dark screen.

"...Wh-What is it-"

He taps the screen a few times, scanning his finger on the main button at the bottom as the screen lights up.

All color was gone from my body, draining me to a snow white. My body shook and my eyes widened in horror as my knees tremble.

It was a security camera. But not just that, it was Jungkook. He was laying down onto the floor, wrists tied together with rope and ankle chained to the floor.

I don't know why, but my blood boiled, cheeks flarring red and I clench my fists. Looking at him without second thoughts I charge him, tackling him down hard enough for the tablet to fall to the floor out of his hands.

It wasn't a second later, I felt a hard hit to my head, falling to the floor and falling unconscious myself. The last thing I see, Taehyung looking at me with a wide grin as he sits up.

(a/n: happy new years everyone! i hope this year will be better than 2019 and may you be happy and luck come your way ❤ i hope mine new year wont be as stressful 😞)

(a/n: ps, this was meant to be short)