Chapter Thirteen

Jimin

How many days has it been exactly? 1, 2, 3? A week? Only a few hours? I can't really tell, not even with the annoying, maddening, clicks of a clock (which there wasn't one). Has Jungkook came already? Has he got caught? Is he okay? Is he even coming? Does he even care? I bet he doesn't-

I kept my thoughts silent as if I was speaking them outload as I hear the agonizing sound of the large metal door creaking open slowly as light floods into the room from the hall.

Hissing at the brightness, I squeeze my eyes shut. It hurts everytime I see it, making my eyes dry just to water after when it starts to burn, a repeating process.

I didn't even open my eyes when I heard the clicking of thick heeled shoes, getting closer and closer. They stop in front of me.

Finally I opened my eyes, but not from the clicking, but because of small grunts a smalling metal scrapes the floor. Even though it took a few seconds, I finally got them open just to have rapid blinking.

I didn't have to look up, the person was sitting down right in front of me. Yoongi; a tray of food at his feet consiting of potatos, chicken and bread. I only looked. Even though he seemed like a safe person to talk to, someome calm, I was still scared to open my mouth.

He looked at me, smiling soft and starts grabing some food on the tray, holding it close. "Ah"

I feel my cheeks flush up, opening my mouth enough to let him feed me. My mind was screaming for him to just unchain me and let me feed myself, but I don't see that in the future anytime soon.

He just hums, continuing to feed for before stopping for a little bit, his legs crossed and stares at me. I felt a itch at the back of my neck, getting a little uncomfortable.

"Wanna talk about anything?" he says quietly, pulling the chicken to small pieces as well as the bread.

I glance to the door, looking back at him quickly. "S-So when you were talking about the whole saving thing... what did you mean?"

He stayed quiet for a long time, feeding me a few more bites and even giving me a sip of the water he had filled in a red solo cup. "There's someone somewhere on the outside. Helping"

"Helping? How?"

"With Jungkook" he let out a small sigh, wiping my mouth with a napkin, rubbing his eyes in a way to show that he's has stress that he showed felt heavy on my own shoulders.

"...so someone that worked here, like you, is out helping Jungkook come and rescue me?" I mumble almost inaudible, a little surprised.

"Yes" he whispers, smiling up at me before feeding me the last few pieces of bread, then giving me small spoonfulls of potates. Man this feels so so good to my stomach.

When the tray of food is mostly gone, he pushes the tray away and gives me the rest of the water, smiling as I take it down with... somewhat ease. He stood up, grabbing the tray and putting the cup in one of the slots.

"...Y-Yoongi?"

"Hm?" he looks back down at me before he leaves the room. "Yeah?"

"...I'll leave here... R-right?"

I could see he him chew on his lip, as if to tell me the truth or to sugar coat it. He looked back at me, with eyes that seemed like they said 'im sorry'. "You'll get out Jimin... promise..."

With that, he left.

(a/n - sorry this was so short, it was kind of meant to be short)