Chapter Seven

Jimin

I give out a small sigh of relief. When I woke up, I realized that I didn't feel the blindfold around my head anymore. I wasn't cold either, not being as wet, but more so damp in my clothes. Hair dry. This was just gonna make me sick, being here like this. Even though I no longer had the blindfold, the room was so dark I still couldn't see a foot in front of my face.

What am I supposed to do now... Just sit here and wait for something else to happen? I don't want to do that, but it seemed like my only option. I can't even see to try find any solution to escape. Where's Jungkook...

When I heard a loud click, I jumped surprised as that sound echoed in the apparently empty room. Then the loud click of the door as it slowly opened up. I hissed mentally at the bright light then came flooded into the room, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

Even though I heard footsteps, I kept my eyes close or they light would of strained and burned my eyes. The footsteps of the squeaking plus clicks of shoes stopped right in front of me.

I try to open my eyes but the light still kind of blinded, forcing me to shut my eyes again. I need to open them. I need to see who it is. This is killing me. I continued to try to open my eyes but they won't. This is killing me...

This time, I force my eyes open but a hand; big enough, covered both my eyes to prevent me from seeing; what I assume is their face. "H-Hey get off-"

"Shut up." Here I was frozen again but this was from how deep and how serious that it sounded. That if I make one wrong move something bad was gonna happen. "Aish Jiminie, you're too easy to scare you know right? I'd never hurt you. Unless-" Letting out a pained whimper, the person slammed my head against the wall, keeping their hand successfully covering my eyes. "You don't listen to me"

I kept my mouth shut, now too scared to say something. A huge headache was coming on as I felt a throbbing feeling at the back of it, where it hit the wall. I really hope I wasn't bleeding. It doesn't really feel like it. I do know though, is that it's gonna be hell letting this headache pass naturally. I would have to try to sleep when I can to get it to pass. The stress wouldn't allow it to pass naturally while i'm awake.

"You. You better stay quiet and keep your eyes closed. If I catch them open, I swear to you it will not be good. Am I clear?"

I hate these situations. Do I answer or don't answer? He just told me to stay quiet. I decided to stay quiet. Thankfully that seemed like the right choice, getting a soft "good" and the hand slowly move away from my face. I didn't dare open my eyes. At least not yet. They never moved, what I assumed was they were just standing right in front of me. Finally I heard the clicking of the heels of shoes as they slowly walked away, getting quieter and quieter. I continuously argued to myself in my head.

Open your eyes! This maybe the only chance you can see this person! But what if I get caught? What kind of punishment would he have? Don't even think about that! Just open your freaking eyes! OPEN THEM!!!

Hearing the soft but echoing click of the door opening made me freeze up. Slowly I opened up my eyes. Glancing over at where the door should of been, but met with nothing but darkness that I've slowly started to grow used to. Not that I wanted to, but I had to. Still couldn't see in it well though.

Before I could even ask the question to myself if the person left the room or not, the sound of clicking heels pierced my ears as it echoed off the walls. Getting louder and louder as it got closer to me. They stopped. Every time this happens, I kind of get less afraid of something happening to me. That maybe he won't do anything that he says he would.

The small sound of clothing rubbing together made me in my mind think that he was kneeling in front of me. Or, just maybe, there is a chair in here and I never knew that there was one because it's so dark I can barely see a foot in front of my face.

"Well", the person started as more fabric was heard rubbing ,"Good and bad news. What would you like to hear first" was all he mumbled while silence just overtook afterwards.

What would I like to hear first? It's either going to be about me or Jungkook; most likely about Jungkook. "...Good news" I dragged out while saying it, almost too scared to even answer his question.

"Oh really? I thought you may of went for the bad news. Well, the good news is that were sending another person to go locate Mr. Jeon. The bad news is, is that the hit was unsuccessful-"

My mind kind of wondered off again. More happy than anything in that moment. The best thing at that moment, was that Jungkook was still okay.